Emosional Atyachar!!!

Yay!!!

back to the city after some 10 months.. rough months...

the journey was fine, if i exclude a perverted cab driver.... for a change i had all d meals during the train journey... thanks to Mom's call to R, who was accompanying me... to someone who has been travelling alone for d past 7 yrs, d company was a welcome change... i had someone to take care of me, albeit the scene he created wen i refused to eat more than 2 rotis... Meh!!!!

Had some fine ppl fron Srilanka in my compartment... the train was overflowing with them... one fine fellow mistook R as my husband... he he he... little did they know that R was returning from his engagement... :-P

am staying at ummm... errr.. ok i dunno... 10 months is too long a period i thnk.. i am not able to recognize most buildings and places... its rather confusing to me.. lots of roads have been changed to one way or have been a round about way! the flyovers are a welcome change.. but the heat is rather opressing!! and i seriously thought it was raining today morning, except it was just me sweating like a hippo....

As in R's word i was d live package he had to deliver to Wookie... :-D so  i am tagging wookie everywr, including his Office.. :-P

we were at the Beach for a couple of hours yday... whew!! the salty air thru my hair and sand under my feet, sheesh i missed this bliss for too long.. no parks and malls can replace the felicity that a Beach provides me for free...  after the dinner at Murugan Idli shop, Wookie's friend and R joined us for coffee at CCD... we were literally thrown out of the shop at midnight...

It was G's bday and the usual facial ceremony ensued at his place... only change the cake was rather too good and it ended up in G's Stomach instead of his face :-P i have to hunt for a gift now.. i had no prior info that it was G's bday...

the major F up thing is.. i am still in denial mode.. i am not able to absorb the language yet... true that tamil is my mother toungue.. but i have been out of it for 2 years now and i didnt have any major tamil speaking crowd at Indore... even my thought process had been adapted to Hindi for so long now... i am answering back in Hindi to every individual who talks to me now.... the hit was, i was left staring at my present landlord at 1 am today wen he asked if i needed Water!! WTF i cudnt reply to him and ultimately u used broken hindi to communicate the thing!! its gonna be a hell, i think! i want MOMMMY!!!!!!!! :-(

presently typing this from Wookie's office... think i ll be out with him tonite again... hope to have loads of fun...

P.S # Candy is having a field time.. it has started recognizing me and responds to my calls... it has finally adopted to my sleep routine...

Ouch my upset stomach, not able to gorge on South indian food.. i am in denial mode i say...

44 comments:

Richa said...

awww... everythings gonna be all right wen u r back to ur pavillion.. :D

Arv said...

All in the journey... enjoy it :)

Nachi said...

seriously Rat, stop whining...you seem to be having a pretty swell time down under in 'sweat-like-a-hippo' land than i am having in 'get-cooked-like-an-omelette' land...

see we have one more thing in common between us, "no comprendre Tamil Mademoiselle".

:D

Vasu said...

hee hee... The last time I went home, even i started every other sentence in Hindi! But I dint struggle for Tamil though :)

I miss Chennai so much... Mommy... No, mommy is Hosur. So I gotta find someone in Chennai :D

Anya said...

tamila pesu ma.. thaai mozhi... ippo normala aayaachaaa?


www.chronicwriter.com

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Want some Banana Chips? ;)

Kisses.

The Furobiker said...

hey ratzzz

sorry for delaying tht combined post thing.. was stuck badly in work.. reached home today.. finally!

Phoenix said...

ok i have many things to say

1. you were right.. nothing is as good as the beach..not even malls and multiplexes,.. :)

2. CDD is our hang out zone too.. :) *same pinch*

3. you know TAMIL??!! i have it in my syllabus you know.. and im having a torrid time.. how i wish i knew you in person to learn something from you.. i need to pass you know.. :(

4. my blog really misses your comments you know... :) :P

Abhi said...

Interesting blog! :)

Candy is your pet turtle, and it (he? she?) responds to your call?! Wow!

Gunjan Karun said...

Hey Rat,
You have been through worse and you came out smiling.

I am sure you will survive this too :)

Keshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keshi said...

Rat d u know Sign language? I try it when Im in a strange place haha!

Keshi.

scarlett thunder.. said...

:)
hav neva byn t Kanpur.

wen i came t Pune fr d frst tym, i ws expectd t knw and understand evythng dey spoke in their mother tongue..Marathi..
d first line that i picked up was..
"mala marathi yet naai" :)
wich means i dont understand marathi :)and dats d key to survival :)this is my 5th year in d city n m lovin it :)

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Ennathu tamil varalaya ??? ithellam
petera illa...

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeterukke Petera iruku da saamy !

:D

Enna koduma Peter ithu ?

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Beautiful Template BTW !

enchantinganki said...

reached safely??
details plz...

soon...
waiting for ur text msg or call!!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

you doing ok ? me just got home from calicut.. had a minor surgery done on joint.. slowly walkin in slow motion now... catching up on all missed posts.. hows chennai ?

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

p.s. that colophons thingy at the bottom is awesome... where do i get one of these ?

Saim said...

sum1's njoying all ryt:)
btw...u thr 4 a vacation or shifted??

also, u hv an award @ my space

Keshi said...

where r ya?

Keshi.

Ramya Shankar said...

"look up! quickly look down" Repeat process thrice - Yaay you just said aama(yes) in tamil.

"look left, quickly look right" Repeat process thrice - You just said vendam(no) in tamil.

"scrunch eyebrows closely" - you just learnt to look confused.

These three things are good enough to survive in madras as long as you prefix "anna" with every strange man to talk to!(Works best with autowalas)

tunafish said...

hehehe... so the bird is back to the nest eh? ... Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) will be so proud of the Hindi factor :-P

Anonymous said...

Steady and easy does it...
Hope you are enjoying your comeback. Forgotten your native tongue? Bad! Bad!(lolzz). Hey, by the way, I have commented on every post I missed. The Zahir one was really moving
mithe

Ratzzz said...

@ richa..

i am desperately hoping dear...

Ratzzz said...

@ ar


enjoying.. or rather tryin to enjoy.:(

Ratzzz said...

@Nachi...

nomore sweating like a hippo... escaped chennai..

my tamil is alright now :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ vasu..

Poda po...

seekiram hosur va... missin u

Ratzzz said...

@ chriz.
normal now, da.. tx..:-)

Ratzzz said...

@ LSL..

hah haha.. no thanks.. i eating loads of it now..

hugzz..

Ratzzz said...

@ Abhi...

hey never a prob.. i was out of blogsville myself

and welcome back to india

Ratzzz said...

@ Phoenix


Hi baby..yeah nothing beats d beach... n CCD and its Devil's Own are my Fav...

ha haha... i am a Tamilian SH...

i am back.. i ll surely comment on all d posts i missed dear

Ratzzz said...

@ Abhi...

Hey Thx..and welcome overboard..

Yeah Candy is my pet... it Responds to both me n my Dad's call.. it dreads my mom though :-P

Ratzzz said...

@ Gunjan..


Hey Thanks... i did survive.. :-) miss u though...

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi

i managed with English, dear.. chennai isnt that backward..

Ratzzz said...

@ colorful thunder...

ha hahhaha.... i loved indore too... miss d city...


you reminded me of someone dear.. :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ Quakedude..

Pongapa.... enga vazhi engalukku... :-P

Ratzzz said...

@ quakedude...


thankx in btw....

Ratzzz said...

@ anki..


I am safe,Baby.. i remember calling u on ur bday i think :P

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh..


hey how are u.. i was concerned abt u... able to walk??


U can get that Colophon Cloud at bloggerbuster.com baba

Ratzzz said...

@ Saim...

I have come back to my home, Saim... shifted from indore...

ll collect it soon CN

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi

took an unintentional break from internet dear... now back dear

Ratzzz said...

@ Ramya...

ha ha haha.... i used that anna formula.. he heheh ehe

Ratzzz said...

@ Fish curry...


yeah back under the mother goose... VHP ll also be happy that my mom is making me wear Suit with dupatta pinned to it.. NO t shirts or dresses :'( i am incarcerated

Ratzzz said...

@ Mithe..


He he he... yeah had a stumble with my own language... but as my mom said "i expected that"...


yeah read ur comments dear... ll visit ur page soon...