The way I are..

Sometime earlier in 2009, I had deleted all my Social network accounts, ditched my Blog, stayed away from my email id and Internet for a good measure...Was under serious depression then... November 2009 saw me undergoing similar phase.. but this time sense prevailed (more of a whack on the back head from a close friend) and I stopped myself from deleting any details Online... just stayed away from Twitter, which was turning into some form of addiction and blog... put on my invisible coat at Gtalk. Though I was online 24*7, I interacted with people rarely...

I transformed... From "D Rat" to "Ratzzz".. and the transformation didn't stop just there... Below Samples are from my very close friends.. S and V, sowwie

S: (After listening to me talking for half hour) I can't see the old rat.. You were never this selfish before..
Me: You don't love me enuf.. see my Mehendi didn't darken
V: That's because you don't love anyone
V: You are behaving like a turtle de.. you are out for a second and you disappear for ages...

ummm.. well I agree with them.. I was never like this before... I was afraid.. I didnt want anyone to know about me.. I became paranoid about revealing myself to even my closest of closest friends.. I shunned everyone out, well umm, Mom says i am like that since childhood... so no wonder there...

Why writing all this now... Coz I am saturated... I feel bored of being paranoid.. i feel irritated of the dread that fills me when I am jobless... I feel stupid at the loneliness that fills me now and then.. So a big STOP to all the stupidity... :D expect regular posts from now on... *fingers crossed* *uncrossed so that I can type*

Flickr survived through all this... no prizes for guessing my latest fixation :D

P.S : Ok I can notice the I's I used :D :D

18 comments:

Swetha Guptha said...

Welcome back!!missed ur blogs!!

Swetha Guptha said...

oh wow!! I was the first to comment :D

RamNarayanS said...

Welcome back!!! Follow your tag line under the blog title. :-)

gils said...

yo ratty :) typical ratty behaviour :D maybe u shd've bn named catty :D welgum back

Chan said...

Feel avadheenga...cheer up !! gud u r back !!

Chan said...

Feel avadheenga...cheer up !! gud u r back !!

Satish N said...

Idhunaal varai pondhil irundhu nammai ellaam vaatiya eli ... ippozhudhu pondhai vittu veliye vandhu nammai magizhvikka pogiradhu dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dummmmm

:)

sri said...

apaadi budhi thelejudhey perumaaley endha ponna nadathi kutindu vandhu motta podren LOL

.. said...

Hey,u tagged!!!

Senthil said...

Welgum... welgum.... "invisible coat at Gtalk. Though I was online 24*7"... aanalum.. disturb panni.. gm .. gn yella solli .. tholla kuduthu kittey irundhom... inimelum irupom.. :)

Amit said...

You should never judge yourself by what people perceive u. yes, you can learn from mistakes and improve, but locking yourself in is no solution. But sometimes we just need the "ME-time". Don't worry, things will pass and you will be the same again. And you are not selfish at all, its just a phase!

chill and cheers!
Amit

How do we know said...

Ta Da!!!! this feels cathartic to read... and a big me2 me2!

GOOOOOOD to have u back.. and dont vanish again.. PLEASE!

Nachi said...

overly melodramatic Rat!! tu ruk...good that you are back. I DID NOT MISS YOU.

:)

Arun said...

ah that clears it up :)
welcome back!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

been off blogging myself for a long time.. thinking it'll affect my studies.. only thing that happened was got more depressed and didnt study either.. so now atleast getting back to blogging even if books still remain dusty :D

Ramya Shankar said...

Welcome back ! Hoping to read more in the rat hole! :)

Ms whimsies said...

hey.. welcome back!!
sixxxxteeeen comments already! did you just mention 'lonely' !?! btw, getting bored? there you are! just the right time to get married I blv.. ;)

Surendar S said...

Hey... if i had written what happened to me in this past three months, in your words you will say i just copied you...

vow.. it happens in almost all of us...