Randomness

The other day I was waiting for bus at the stop... The vehicles were stranded as it was sorta rush hour and traffic jam was at its peak... There was this car stranded right before me and i noticed that a pool of petrol had formed beneath it.. I guessed that the fuel tank was leaking... I thought about it for some time and decided to let the guy know that his tank was leaking... 

Me: taps on the car window and motions to roll down
Car fella: Yes??
Me: I think your fuel tank is leaking.. There is a fuel puddle beneath your car.
Car fella: Gets down and checks the fuel tank, looks at me and shouts "Why the hell are you staring at my vehicle"
Me: What the??!!




14 comments:

How do we know said...

totally arbit men!! weird!

R's Mom said...

WHAT? was he crazy..or did he think you caused the leak by just looking ;)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

wow.. thats just nuts !!!

gils said...

ROTFL :D :D :D nalla vela car leak aanatha pathi mattum soneenga :D :D ROTFL :D :D

zephyr said...

That's what one gets for being a good human being! No wonder people are learning to ignore anything else that doesn't concern them directly.

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

You can't blame him you know.. It could have been your heat ray vision

RamNarayanS said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha. idhukku thaan nalla kaariyam ellaam panna koodathunnu sollaradhu. LOL at gils' imagination.

Ratzzz said...

HDWK

totally :(

Ratzzz said...

R's mom

yeah! me and my laser eyes!!

*sheyoooooooukum*

Ratzzz said...

Doctor..

yup.. :(

Ratzzz said...

@gils

oi what do you mean??!! :P

Ratzzz said...

@amma


seriously amma.. folks these days :(

Ratzzz said...

@Quakeboy

Heat ray?? i was hoping for some laser ray :(

Ratzzz said...

@Rammmmmmmmm


hahahaha.. sari thaan :P