Raadhe en Raadhe...

Normally i wouldn't refer any song as my favourite... but when i heard this song it was a love at first site... or shud i say love at first hear.... ever since it has been loaded into my ipod, laptop, my PC at office, mind, heart and soul.... invariable of the time, place and environment it keeps on playing in the background.. what more u can hear me mumbling the lyrics along.. and can even hear me blasting off in high voice, much to the chagrin of AR in the nearby cabin....
As he puts, i Love your voice, but WILL U STOP SINGING THE SAME SONG THE WHOLE DAY... he he he.. happens SH....

the song goes on like this....

First the lady praises lord Krishna on his eccentric character, then describes the Ten avathars of Lord vishnu in one liners.... During the whole song she expresses her love for him and stops short of begging for his reciprocation....

man.. the music and lyrics,.... just bowled me over....
Ya... u moron i was talking about the "Mukundha Mukundha Krishna Mukundha ..." song from the movie " Dasavathar"... u dumbwit....

No comments: