A Person who made a mark in me....

you meet numerous ppl throughout your life.... but very few make a mark in you....



We never got along when we were together.. he used to tease me a lot and i got a lot irritated... he used to challenge me a lot of things.. me the silly tomboy would accept and lucky me will win most of them.... one day he challenged me to follow him on a bicycle and do wat-ever he does... Mind you, back then i had a phobia on anything two-wheeled and hadn't rode one yet... But the Tomboy in me said "what losing a challenge?? that to accept defeat to a guy?? NOWAYS!!!" and accepted the challenge..... I Won... it was soon forgottten... Retrospecting later i marked this Incident to what-ever i am today....



It built up the confidence in me... or as my Father rightly says"Over-Confidence".. It made me realise i can break down all my fear wat-ever it was... it turned me rebellious... it made me go after my dream... i rebelled when my parents refused to send me across the state for my higher educations.. i was rebellious enough to break all ground rules to travel across d nation to start my career...


Small world.... i happened to talk to him a few months back... we talked for quite sometime and when i was about to say bye, he said me " i am happy for you BS... i expected you to be married and settled with a guy of your parents choice... u are not the same BS i met 7 yrs back... the BS i know was submissive and small, not a rebel and fun to be with.."

:-)


Thanks BV... You are a sweet kid and a cool brother...

No comments: