Big Adventure....

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.. © Mark Twain

People living deeply have no fear of death. © Anais Nin

If my doctor told me I had only six minutes to live, I wouldn't brood. I'd type a little faster. © Issac Asimov

I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter. © Winston Churchill

He who doesn't fear death dies only once. ~~Giovanni Falcone

I shall not die of a cold. I shall die of having lived. ~~Willa Cather

Am I dying or is this my birthday? ~~Lady Nancy Astor

I am about to -- or I am going to -- die: either expression is correct.~~ Dominique Bouhours, French grammarian

I am a Queen, but I have not the power to move my arms.~~ Louise, Queen of Prussia

oh cut the crap.. u can as well go here and read the rest


"To the well organized mind, death is but the next great adventure." © Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

My books are largely about death. They open with the death of Harry's parents. There is Voldemort's obsession with conquering death and his quest for immortality at any price, the goal of anyone with magic. I so understand why Voldemort wants to conquer death. We're all frightened of it. ~~ J K Rowling

No comments: