The Namesake Part - II

Yday, Me Sitting in this Training at our office, practically hiding myself from the faculty in the last row , to avoid questions...
Bingo... Faculty calls... This question will be answered by the girl in last row.. Ms. Banumathi....
Me Sees left and right to see who this new girl is, only to realize i am the only girl sitting there....
Now wait a minute.. i have been called many preposterous names.. but Banumathi was never one of them....

Eventually i slept over this and now ended up typing out this blog....

Mused over for a minute and started out pinging out all nick names, variations of my real name, unrelated names ppl like to call me and so on... DUDE the list was a hanuman's tail.. I should present this list to My parents.. After all they named me first, right.....

And List goes Like ... (read it in " The Oscar goes " to style..) not in any chronological order
  • Buji
  • Poochi
  • Bhai Badmini
  • Bhageera
  • Busy Bee
  • Minnal (Lightening)
  • Rats
  • Elee
  • Bags
  • Police
  • BS
  • Aashu
  • Sylvia
  • Chutki
  • Pagli
  • Vamp

And the Latest

  • Banumathi

:-) Now Keep Guessing My Real Name....

1 comment:

zephyr said...

Ho ho ho ho :D :D :D

Poochi indeed! Your parents sure knew you well. You have the same thuruthuruppu of a poochi!

Loved all the names you have been given. Now, let me think of one for you....