My dil goes dhak dhak dhak...

yday had the one of those best days in my life... MJ called me at around 6.59 pm and says come downstairs i ll be there at ur apartment to pick u in 2 mins...

flashback # 1
me plans to get a 2 wheeler.
flashback # 2
me meets with an accident riding my Trendy 4 years ago. and phobic towards driving one

so flash forward... MJ, my best friend is sceptical about me driving one as i haven't touched a vehicle after the accident.. even if i ride with some1 else it ends up as a disaster.. (me shouting at every brake applied ,every speed braker crossed, every bump by a passing vehicle, and even if a bicycle comes closer than usual...)
So MJ wasn't giving me a green signal to get one... wat i wasn't sure myself..(me the girl who loves or is it loveD dirt biking, drag racing and other stuff..sighhhhhhhh)

MJ reaches apartment promptly in 2 min and off we go to d Just4her show room... on d way MJ was making me familiar with the roads and the area.... when we reached we went thru the catalogue, saw the model and Voila, MJ asked me to drive it....

Well hold it... mercy upon me... i havent touched a vehicle in 4-5 years and this guy is askin me to ride one in a busy road, peppered with govt. buses and erratic autodrivers... Please.. someone save me from this madman.....

No.. even after my begging, crying, shouting MJ is staunch to make me ride... so me starts the vehicle goes in less than 10 km/hr & gets a smack... :( then me accelerates goes on to 20 km/hr and voila forgot the controls & stopped in the middlie of d road... thank goodness the ppl behind me understood i am takin a test drive ...

me then patiently starts the vehicle, drove took a u turn and vrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmmm........

ya ya ya the old biker strikes back.....

by this time MJ was a bit tensed and was planning to send a search team for me... u see i was missing for 15 mins for a 5 min drive.... he he he.... me explains wat happd ..

MJ is satisfied and gives me a green wave.... me goes ga ga ga.... Bhagi is going to drive again....
hurray....

wat followed was a real treat to me...

me and MJ had stopped going out other than a chocolate or pastry for quite sometime now, owing to our tight schedules... nuts are cabins are next to each other at work... so MJ wasnt ready to drop me back at my flat... we were talking for an hour not noticing wr we stood and wat we wr talking... and then MJ asked me out to dinner , or was it vise versa coz i ended up paying the bill...

promptly we reach my favourite hang out, decide and order , voila the chef reads my mind delays our order by a good 1/2 to 1 hr... sweet nothings was wat that flowed btw me and MJ.... we shared wat-ever we ordered wen the food finally arrived... had a quality time after quite some months... then MJ dropped me back only after wen we were promptly picked up by the waiters and thrown out of the place... he he he.. happens everytime i go out...

late nite i called one was my friend's back home at was like ga ga ga over my ride.. the spoil sport's reply.... "u are getting a scooty, ??!! am i talkin to the girl who started biking at 5th std and outraced her father ???!!" :(

in btw, my state during the ride is wat d title of the post....

No comments: