The Midsummer nite's dream.....

One should have been there to witness my shock on Friday morning.. it was insurmountable surprise when SP came over to the office without any prior info... after initial sweet nothings, we exchanged our nos. for the first time....

later on we decided to meet on Saturday for a movie and an evening out.... it was this that made my day...

We met around 6.00 pm... we had initially planned for 3 pm and how he made me wait is yet another big blog, which i am not gonna publish.... the movie was at 6.15 so we just caught up with the latest developments in our life....after the movie, we just roamed around the mall... had a bite at the food court and were whiling away the time at the Game zone.... these things as such are of no importance but what excited me was the company of SP...

i was just non-stop blah blahing and i could blah blah blah about anything between the sky & earth and even beyond the two, with him.... i could sense he understood my non-stop nonsense... there was no back answers from his side... all i got was a sweet smile...

i am still able not to figure out what exactly in this dumbo makes him attractive to me.... but all i felt was happiness, contentment, soothed, and excited, with him beside me....
One sentence that made me really like him : "Silence Kills"

Some stuff i learnt being with SP..
"Everything under the sun is negotiable"
"No one can make u feel inferior without your consent"
and lot more which i dont remember now






""Well does life get any better
more yesterday than today
How I thought the sun would shine tomorrow
But it rained...""

Yesterday was a "Midsummer nite's dream"....

Edited to add: It will remain a dream now..

No comments: