Little Red Riding Hood...

My fascination for anything Red is a long known story... Usually it is my sister who gets the burn of it...


well picture this.. we were shopping at Ampa Mall, some shoe store and suddenly sister hears a squeal...  "oooooooooh Red Ballerina Shooooes..." Source, ummm errr Me.. :-D


 So thats how the scene is... unlucky me Red doesn't shoot my complexion or else i ll stack up my wardrobe with just Red dresses.. :-D and i know which color will dominate when i have a house of my own...

To list some of the Red things hoarded by me, i am a proud owner of
  1. Red coffee Mug
  2. Pair of Red Ballerina Shoes, ahem
  3. Pair of red Flip Flops
  4. Red Stoles
  5. Loads and Loads of red bangles
  6. Red Vanity Bag and
  7. Red Pillow. 

 It was not always red... and i dunno how long i ll be fascinated with this color either... It was Yellow during High School.. Partly because it was imposed on me and partly because i was vibrant and jumpy... the fascination eroded when i entered the college.. Black took over.. mainly because i never wanted to be noticed... and never because someone said black makes me look sleek and sexy, never.. i repeat never :-D

I started loving red sometime in April 2010 and its always my sister who steers me away from anything red just because she doesn't want to see me gushing over it for the rest of the week.. he he he... i still have a red umbrella on my wish list...

Some wisecrack just quipped Red is a color of love, oh well... smirks 

8 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

Oh my! I love red too... every single thing I own is pretty much red :-)

Sajesh said...

oh those seeds! what do you call them? I loved those as a kid. MUST.FIND.SOME.

Ratzzz said...

@Raaji

I know... read in one of ur posts i gues... yay *hugzzz*

Ratzzz said...

@Sajesh

crab’s eyes, bird’s eye or prayer beads... :-) hehehe

i collect red seeds... any type of red seeds... :)

zephyr said...

Hey Ratzzz, when did you start blogging again? I used to keep coming and not finding anything new so would go back!

Well, Red Riding Hood, go ahead and indulge in colour fantasies. For me there is only one colour -- brown! Ever since I was a teenager, I have loved it and all its shades. The other coloured saris and stuff I own are gifted and are few, since all those who know me, know my love for the good old earth colour!

Aarti said...

For me its BLUE!! :))

Bags
Earrings
Clothes
Mugs
Even the little trash can on my table is blue!!

Ratzzz said...

@Zephyr

Oh oh... promise to blog regularly here after amma

and hehehehe, now i just need to wheedle out info abt ur bday from Vinnie, i have just the perfect gift for you :)

Ratzzz said...

@aaroo

hey girl.. yeah blue was my cult fav sometime back.. but Red took over i guess :D

good to see a blue lover :)