Sinfully yours - Gluttony

Beelzebub - Gluttony
 
hahahahahahaha... Now who better than me to define Gluttony...

As my sister says, "where does it all go?? You eat so much yet manage to stay slim".. Ahem now that's a trade secret :-D

or as Biker Dude excalimed over the weekend, "if you eat at regular intervals you eat a lot... you just can't eat a large single meal"... He he he, true that too :-P

just for example lets take a look at today's meals...

Bfast: Sandwich with wood-apple jam
Brunch: Butter Popcorn & coffee
Lunch: Fusilli Pasta with white sauce
Evening Snack: Chick pea cutlets with oodles of butter
Dinner: Some noodles
Midnight Snack: Butter fried eggplants & butter toasts

 :-D

Now i will go soak some lentils for tomm's lunch... btw picked some wonderful green looking spring onions and ladies finger :-D tomm's lunch is gonna rock! The Beelzebub, yay thats what i am :)

P.S: Anyone with comments like "where does all that food go" and stares me up and down will have their IP blocked :|

11 comments:

flyinfiddlesticks said...

yeah, always a rat. always foraging for food.
you and ur food cravings! :O

flyinfiddlesticks said...

right, so 2nd comment.

"where does all that food go"

no, 'the toilet' isnt the right answer. :P

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

sigh.. Since u dont allow us fat guys to ask 'THE' question, I'm just gonna sit here and grumble till u do.

On an unrelated note,, what abt guys like me who're stuck in an operation theatre from 8-6 and cant even go out most days for lunch ?

zephyr said...

I must, must come to Chennai or somehow make you come here and cook me all those fab things you keep talking about in your posts. This is not at all fair. :P

No, i won't ask you where it goes. I used to be slim too once upon a time. but now i have to watch what I eat :( Perils of middle age, i guess.

R's Mom said...

no but seriously..if I ate that even for a day..the weighing machine would refuse to let me stand on it...you lucky one...here i admit..i am JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

Seriously!! Where does all that food go, hottie! I am jealous.

-subbulakshmistoned.wordpress.com

Ratzzz said...

@Flyin

:| i said not that question :|

foraging for food?? hahahaha

Ratzzz said...

@Doctor


get a wifedoctor.. she will carry ur food over her like those old tamil movies.. and she will call out "mammoooi, i got ur foooood" in her most sing-song voice :D

Ratzzz said...

@zephyr

middle age??? oh really then i am a baby.. hahahahaha :D

come home anytime amma :)

Ratzzz said...

R's mom...

when i get my own R i think, i ll be jealous of the present me too :D

Ratzzz said...

@Swats

u r not any less hotter than me, lady!! u have boys buzzing behind u still :D