Sinfully yours - Vanity

Lucifer : Vanity

It was a Monday when i took an hour long bus ride to Cutz and Glitz. I lost my way in between and had to take an auto.. Thankfully the auto driver didn't charge more than ten bucks. Sigh!

Anyhow, i was greeted by a girl with all smiles and handed me a menu asking "what service i need today?" Yes sir, i was there to get pampered... :-D Anyhow, i settled for a wash and haircut... Another lady came over to give me a nice haircut with loads of layers and bangs. Only i won't be satisfied... I wanted a forehead fringe to hide err, my balding forehead... :-P So anyhow, I am the Lucifer with a gorgeous new haircut almost resembling Lion's Mane :-D

12 comments:

How do we know said...

whoa! post a pic too!!

Vasu said...

Lion's mane... LOL... I can't stop laughing :D

R's Mom said...

Pic Pic Pic Pic ....

Ratzzz said...

HDWK & R's mom...

hehehehe. i dont think a pic of my hairstyle is possible if i aim at a face off pic :P

Ratzzz said...

Vasu

shuddup... wen r u visiting me again?

Enterprise Mobility As A Service said...

Good experience rite.

rantravereflect/ jane said...

leave a pic, pwetty plz :) well, i need bangs too :( lol @lion's mane - i wish i cud say de same abt ma hair!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

we want PICTURE !!! we want PICTURE !!! we want PICTURE !!!

( heehehehehe )

Ratzzz said...

@ Enterprise Mobility As A Service

err , yeah :P

Ratzzz said...

@jane..

hahaha... u can have them bangs :D

girl, we shud meet up sometime.. we are in the same city for a long time now..

Ratzzz said...

@pythoroshan..

doc :-O eh tu!!

anyways, go check my facebook.. there are already two pics up :( u didnt see

zephyr said...

It is time you uploaded this lion's mane pic of yours in your gmail. I wanna see it!

btw, this post didn't come in my mail. what's up?