I am a pig and nothing less....

yeah.... given my look ppl dont believe i eat so much... but yday i surprised myself....

first it was Mutter-paneer patties, mushroom patties and black forest pastry @ Fantasy with S da... then it was uradh dal vada with chutney and Dosa with chutney with K and L @ home...then it was fruits, roti, Kadak roti, bhindi, rice, dal, Bhutte ki bhajiye with mint chutney, some mava ki sweet @ L's Place(a colleague).... and all this in a span of 2 hrs.... 7 - 9 pm...

now say... dont i hog like a pig...

4 comments:

enchantinganki said...

i feel u r d only one lives for eating and tat too without eating tensed...( u dont gain weight)...awesome yaar!!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hmmm.. thats sounds like me.... when I'm on a diet. You must be really thin if this is ur hoggin.. or maybe Im a wee bit fat

Ratzzz said...

@ anki... who said i dont gain weight ... wat will u say to all those tyres and pot bellies in the mid section...

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh... yeah u may call me thin... but i dont think u are fat..