why do all my posts need a title...

  • Have joined dance classes at last... at Taron Barot's Dance institute 8... western dancing and its a pity that i am all left legged... the class is at 8 and by the time i return, i am tired to the T...Can anyone teach me to swivel without losing my balance, without falling down and without making a clown of myself..
  • My new bike is really a sweet heart... Camilla as i have christened her, is so smooth and helpful.. Love u Camilla.. You are my saviour
  • Plan for the weekend is on the rocks.. Seems Wookie can’t make it.... sighs...Can anyone please make Wookie understand its high time we met... Yeah... we are the thickest friends but havent met yet...
  • Was at the ATM the other day… wen i came out a kid and a lady with a baby started saying something... I ignored them only to be subjected to pulling of my sleeves and dress... i still ignored and swiveled Camilla... now the highlight... i was cursed that i ll meet with an accident riding this bicycle... will never get married and won’t get a baby at all.. SHIVERS... how far can these fake beggars go up to… now that marriage part sounds good
  • Left my mobile at class yday nite.. was pretty freaked out till Rohan, a fellow dancer, came over to give it to me... Shivers again... i would die if anyone peeks into my inbox.. all those mushy (cough cough) intellectual texts and forwards...
  • Great.. i am so worked out after classes that even my grocery shop-keeper started giving questioned looks... he pushed a Fruit juice tetra pack yday nite insisting i need all d energy.. was constantly asking if i need something to eat... Sighs.... Is that so obvious...
  • Onam went fine with a packet of Banana chips, Chakka (jack fruit) chips and Kappa Chips.... Didnt miss Pasayam/Pradaman much... Had Kheer instead
  • Longing to go home... but have cancelled the Diwali trip... Might go trekking somewr with Wookie and Stickman...
i guess i'll stop here..


Edied to add : Learnt to Swivel.. Thanks MK, fellow dancer

4 comments:

Akilan said...

coz posts without title are incoherent...
Like this one... :P

btw, changed your blog name.. :)

Ratzzz said...

ya.. incoherernt.. so much to write but no words...

enchantinganki said...

seems ur r njoying d class!!

Ratzzz said...

yupzzz... by loads..