New found love....

          if u are one of my close friends, you may be aware that i am diet consious... if u are one of my college mates, u may be well aware that i simply loved my bicycle...i was devasted wen one of my friends borrowed my Diana and lost it in one of those drunken frenzies....

After i had used a borrowed bicycle for a couple of time and stopped after that..  its completely two long years since my Diana went missing and, so i got Camilla....

He he ha ha... got a Pink colored BSA Ladybird bicycle...One of those pink ones from Splash series launched in 2k7...
 

Its real steal... not my first love.. but certainly it was a love at first sight.. ermm may be second sight, given i liked one another version better but it was local made... The Pink color, the sexy look, the grip...you should have seen d awestruck look on my face wen i looked at it..DKV says it was because of the prize quoted & certainly not th looks of bicycle...I digress and maintain it was a love at first sight..
yday was showing it off to my friends, at DK's bday party.. Was stunned to see that most of the guys wanted to try it and were not worried about the PINK color... hmmm, thats something
Awwww... i am in love with this pink beauty...
in btw # did i mention that my new bicycle is of the color pink.. now u know...

6 comments:

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

cute bike thr!!

Ratzzz said...

thanks gunj...

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

hmm i love bicycles too.. though i have a motorbike already..

I find my friends making fun of me, when ever I say bicycle is one of my passions and i love to ride it.. :(

that too one girl laughed at the top of her voice at the middle of the road when i told her abt this.

Ratzzz said...

kick their shins.... i riding a bicycle than my scooties n trendies...

who ever laughes at this passion of ours are deemed to be doomed..

Unknown said...

i know wat happened with your 'Diana' :P

Ratzzz said...

ha ha ha ha.. Santa.. and i really missed the keychain i lost with it... :-D