Hearts, Love, Strawberry, Gerbra...

wat comes to ur mind wen u hear the word REd??
well.. i got this random tot as i was typing away a document today exclaim... i updated that as my Gtalk and orkut status msg, immediately... i texted it to quite a few... well twittered it too... biggrin

the result... drum rolls please...

in First position came: Blood...
actually i expected this... some said the reason of recent Mumbai terror and with some it was quite obvious given he is a doctor... another person reasoned it was because of my post below.. redface
came close behind in second position: Rose...
he he he... i wont say no to a red rose anytime....smile
other answers wr:
3. Santa, Christmas... this reminds me that i dont have an off for Christmas day... evil ... move over, i even have a major presentation on Christmas day.. great just great..

4. Anger... hmmm.. ya, my friend gets red in face wen he is angry... scarlet red is d exact shade...mrgreen

5. Color.... well i ll be doomed.. i never knew Red was a color... i tot it was some Utopian chemical waiting to take over the world and turn it into Krypton... Great... rolleyes

6. Random early detection.... AAAAAaaahhhhh !!! eek

7. Joker's Nose.... well now this is wat i say out of box thinking.. but one gets to think of common things wen asked a question suddenly...aint i rite??? cool

P.S. # well... this question also made me do a change thats so obvious now... aint it???

6 comments:

How do we know said...

your post starts with hints on what should come to mind with red. Where will first association come from?

Ratzzz said...

ahhh.. my mistake...

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Red was my favorite color when I was very young, especially because I liked or was exposed to the heart shape very much.. on playing cards, stickers, pencil boxes and mickey mouse's pants maybe:D

It gradually turned to green/blue... maybe because of XP taskbar ??

and as I grew up I admired eyes of girls more than anything else (Now don't look at me with that suspicious look !)... and also becoz of phrases like "She luked with her blue eyes"

looking with red eyes would be vampiric isn't ?

Akilan said...

I won... I won... :)

Ratzzz said...

@ Quake boy...

REd is my fav on and off.. thats only during Dec and Feb.. he he he

all time fav is Blue for sure...

Vampiric?? now dont u say u have seen me... he he he .. with my vampire tooth and almost red eyed arnd midnite, i look like one daily...

Ratzzz said...

@ aki..

Yeah yeah.. u won.. YAWWWNNN....