i can see... i can see ur bright future...

well as a rule i don't believe in horoscopes, Tarot Cards and such stuff...dunno y but i classify them as time wasters... but i always take pleasure in reading my prediction of the day, at the end of the day... More often than not, this makes me laugh out loud wen the prediction and reality coincide...
Well its amazing...
Dec 6th: Party time.. open ur door for flowers and gifts... well everyone knows thats wat exactly happened...
Dec 10th: Take care of our health.. excruating pain to be expected.. Dingbats!! i was taken ill on the same day...
Dec 12th: Expect all your close friends to pay u a visit... you ll remain drowsy and tired.. Sheesh!! this happened for sure..

Wat had me in splits was today's column...
Dec 17th: Extreme Dietary restrictions will make u go on an Eating Spree... he he he...Please someone assure me peas pulao, egg curry, Pineapple juice, a Full bar of Temptation and tablets doesnt mean an eating spree... :P  

Well i think i am gonna sue these ppl for spying on me... he he he he 

7 comments:

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

[Yaaaawn] Gr8 to read ur *FULL*... [read again] *FULL* post in my Google Reader Suvveeett Heart :D

Muhahahahahaha ! So ppl who want to read full feeds for tantrumzz.com can ask me how..

BTW congrats on ur new domain name..

proof - http://prasna991.googlepages.com/Untitled-1.png Check out - how all ur contents are caught by neck and pulled into my reader..

- take care
[thunder and lion roars again]
QuakeBoyyy ! :P

Anwesa said...

a funpost indeed..keep blogging.

Ratzzz said...

@ Quake boy..

u r a Quack indeed.. thanks for proving..

Ratzzz said...

@ anwesa..

thanks buddy..

Akilan said...

Now i understand what's going on... thanks Quakeboy.

@Rat
When did you switch to your own domain name?

Akilan said...

@quakeboy
I can't get it even after changing the domain name in my reader. How you did it?

Ratzzz said...

@ aki.. thats a bday gift...