A year that was....

                  i tot of doing a year end round-up... but that sounded too cheerful to post... :-P somewr in d middle of the year i stopped being pathetic and started being more cheerful.. thanks to blogging, dance classes, 12 hrs working schedule and some really cool friends, i was way too busy and happy about that..Yr 2007 end saw me cribbing about being alone and lonely.. not any more.. coz i dont care anymore...

                 two stays at hospital showed me who really cared and who didnt... i dint eliminate or stayed away those who didnt.. but i learnt whom to worry abt and whom not to...

                 @ d work end, i have come of age.. learnt how to handle lot many specimens and lot many situations.. but eventually transformed my empty glass cabin into a lively one mainly thru my smiles and unpretentious laughter..

                 this year saw me laugh mirthlessly,  cry hysterically, jump abt in joy, feel sad and lower than Mariana trench.... this year in short was a complete package... no regrets no looking back... rather i enjoyed this year more than any other past years...

Now all i do is look forward towards yr 2009... let it bring more happiness, more peace, more love into every one's life...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen

Anonymous said...

New year it is, after all! Good luck. First time here. Will frequent more.

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

stay @ hospitals are truely eye openers... I realized my true friends only after I got seriously sick once @ the hostel..

I felt happy for falling sick the first time in life :)

Ratzzz said...

@ gunjan :)

Ratzzz said...

@ghost rider..

good luck to u too buddy.. do keep reading

Ratzzz said...

@ quake...

same here boy...