its good to be back....

Well... wat to say..
here i am... alive and Kicking... Err.. don't know about the latter part but yeah i am back...
___________________________________________________________________________________

missed my mail and blog in equal measures.. can't say the same about social network sites.. all my dear friends were near me and at the end of the day its all wat matters... Love came pouring in from unexpected territory and like always the expectations didn't match...

WTF am i writing??? this is supposed to be a fun post... but it doesn't bite to thank a bit u know.... Thank u folks... Esp to SA, Rich & PS...
___________________________________________________________________________________
and to Rosh... Doctor, u are a GEM... now don't ask me to expand that..

now u got a doctor... then u got a friend.. wat happ wen both coincide.. well.. u laugh thru all ur woes even though ur friendly doctor knows wat u are going thru...

A trailer;
d Rat: Doc.. u can call me an angel now.. i feel like one..
Rosh : Ha HA.. i guess u got one of those fun white gowns..
d Rat: More of a Karate Dress.. whoopee i am a Samurai...
Rosh: Umm..  A white ninja who moves with the stealth of a gazelle.. until u poke her left tummy..Then she turns into a howling Hyena..
d Rat: How about shrieking Banshee??

Well that's that.. his humor and my own Doctors, Jha's and Karnawat's goodwill kept me going thru it...
___________________________________________________________________________________
 Some more fun with Doctors..

@ IVP testing,
Doc: i am gonna feel ur stomach now... relax and take deep breathes..  Rat, ur stomach is on the softer side..
d Rat: Ummm , Doctor... u are moving upwards.. that's not my stomach..
Doc: #$%^&, ermm sorry  (Loved that shade of red, Ha ha ha ha)..

@ X-ray which involved pillows being tied to my stomach,
d Drugged Rat: in reality first u get preggie, then the delivery pain then u reach heaven, if u are unlucky.., its reverse here.. first i get the pain, then they make me wear white dresses and book me into sterilized heaven/hell and lastly they load my stomach... wow i am an angel and pregnant at the same time...

(retold word-by-word by a friend.. i have no recollection wat so ever)

after getting my diet chart,
d Rat: Why don't u simply say that i shouldn't eat, whatever a normal human being shud eat...

seriously ppl... the list includes fruit juices, vegetable juices, more fruit juices, bitter gourd(belch) and did i mention juice?... it excludes everything else.. :'( 
___________________________________________________________________________________

trust PS to remember ur fav flower at such times... remember this??  sigh gud things and good guys are always taken...
___________________________________________________________________________________

it gave me an ample time to read thru the Tin-tin collection MJ gifted me this b'day, the Golden Peanuts collection i got myself and watch Atlantis and Moulin Rouge again.... but eventually i got bored.. it was very unlikely of d Rat to sit at one place or lie down all day long..
___________________________________________________________________________________
So how was ur week.. missed me anyone???

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes sure, missed you a lot and it definitely feels great to get your posts in my reader again.

BTW, please ignore my gross ignorance and tell me what happened?
Were you suffering from stomach flu or what?

Hope things are fine now.

Take care,
Gunjan

enchantinganki said...

hey!
good to have u back...!
now,take care!!

Vasu said...

i did!! i did!! my day somehow doesn't feel complete without chatting with u. come online soon :)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

missed you tons babeeee :0
loved the preggie angel!

was just wondering- if angels did get preggie, then i wonder which of the three charlie's angels did charlie do in the end!
i'd choose drew barrymore any day btw ;)

loveee ya posts- they make me smile laugh thinking of all the situations you describe:)

heeee, btw, i never got pregnant, but i was teh first to deliver out of arsehole- had a piles surgery last week ;)

Keshi said...

aww WBW we missed ya!

do take care of ur sweet self Rat. I hate going to the doc btw lol!

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ gunjan...


stomach flu sounds lame... i got a stone in kidney... got operated as it was in terminal condition, my kidney...

Recuperating now...

Ratzzz said...

@ anki..

will be happy any day if some one else does that job for me, Taking Care..

Ratzzz said...

@ vasu..

i am online and u are missing.. thats stupid

Ratzzz said...

@ Jane...

i am yet to get pregnant babby... got operated on my kidney last week

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi...

i hate going to docs as patient too.. otherwise its fun... :P

Anonymous said...

You have amazing spirit.. Hats off to ya :).Very few ppl hav such bubbly spirit. But do take proper rest.. (which I believe has very less chance..;)). Tc
Laakhan

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

@Rat Welcome back.. and pleaseee switch back to full feeds.. why are doing this ? Isn't it the same (crappy :P) content I'm gonna read?

Don't tell me again, you want me here on the page.. If you want I will take a screenshot of ur blog homepage and set it as my wallpaper ? Will that help ?

I envy you for meeting Rosh.. Man I wish I do that before he gets like so very famous and busy.. I believe he'll be a celebrity soon. someone who can fight back Russel Peters :D

Ratzzz said...

@ Laakhan..

i am still on leave.. will join office to.. i think :P

Ratzzz said...

@ quake boy..

sorr sweetheart.. the feed remains d same..
crappy huh? buzz off u fly..
i didnt meet Rosh baba.. he kept company thru this silly thing they as call mobile..

Akilan said...

Glad to have you 'back without scratch'.. :)

BTW the feed is set in partial mode only. I'm not receiving it in full.

Ratzzz said...

@ aki..

i set it in that mode.. experimenting something here..

and yeah.. back without a scratch.. ermmm