Me CUte and Honest... Awwwww..

Last week Phoenix awarded me with this...

 Seems i have to reveal some 10 cute things abt me... ummm.. 10 evil things that i can spew out without hesitation but cute tings.. umm lemme think... Seriously speaking , why i avoided the award so far was this reason.. i simply cant think 10 good/cute things abt me... i am trying ok, i am trying..  Lemme start..
  1. Ppl say my voice sounds sweet over the phone.. the sweetness stops there.. they cant connect with me in reality.. my voice turns hag-like.. have to blame Alexander Graham Bell, i think!
  2. I like being organized with my work stuff.. ok lemme face it.. i am heavily organized.. i file things, tab them, maintain a hard copy , several soft copies, and cross tab them in a different location.. but with house hold objects, though i remember where i have kept my things, i am not that clean and organized...
  3. all my daily wear Tees are of a single style... i cant think of wearing or dressing up except for parties...i dunno if thats a cute thing, but it sure helps ppl to identify me in crowd.. a round necked, short sleeved Tee in pastel shades with a Quirky line on the front... most of the lines spew sarcasm to the "T"..
  4. Imspite of being a Total tom boy, i love my nails.. i pamper them with manicures and treatments.. i sit most weekends to file and shape them before sleep... i love trying new nail paints and colors on them.. phew... :-D
  5. I love making people smile.. not just friends but random ppl too.. how and why that depends on the situation... :-)
  6. Yaar Phoenix this is too lengthy and tiresome.. y cant u make me rite some evil things abt me.. Ok.. i am a Workaholic.. i go all d way to finish a job taken up by me.. and i dont rest/ eat before i finish it off or meet the deadline...
  7. i keep on saying some fundas and pretty std at them... like " every nite i die, only to be reborn at d dawn", " Hope is the only thing that keeps me going" etc.. but if i follow them or not, i really dunno..
  8. i love packing things... gifts, household objects, clothes, packing for overnite journey.. just love them... but unpack them, sorry i aint no game.. u gotta do that..
  9. i find babies way too cute.. but only to an extent.. i cant bear the naughty unruly ones... i get pretty hyper wen they go outta hand... :-|
  10. i am obsessed with my hair... i love to preen it every nite as if it is Lion's mane.. well heck IT IS...
Phew.. done with.. Thanks for the lovely Award dear... i wud like to pass this on to Roshan and DV..


The Pink Orchid and Phoenix have also awarded me with this...

 
phew.. me being honest?? thats cute ladies... this Rat thanks with all her heart.. thankooo thankoo thankoo...
i wud like to award Rosh and DV again , and also Jhayu...

34 comments:

Saim said...

cute Rat:D
interesting cutie tit bits abt ya:)
honest Rat...4 sure:)

jhayu said...

Yay! I got an award! This is awesome!

Just, by the way, what is an honest scrap??
(Don't kill me, =( I'm just not big on the whole blogger awards scene)

Anwesa said...

CONGRATS 4 d 2 awards...

Richa said...

i too love those wacky and witty tees :D
i too love my nails and nail paints :D
though my hair are long, but i like to keep them lose :D

congos for the awards :D

Phoenix gave them to me too :D so tht deserves a same pinch :D

enchantinganki said...

award mila ....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

pardeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Nachi said...

hrumph! awards!

"i believe in my work and not receiving 'commercial' awards for them. if people like my work, i am happy."

...i am stealing a line from Aamir Khan! :D

who cares about em' awards. you keep them Rat.

phuuurrrrrt!! :P

Nachi said...

by the way, same pinch on the organized part!! Rat ko cheemti kaata!

:D

Phoenix said...

:) heheh nachi.... :) GooD ONE

RAT you deserve it.. and my my what honestly!! im so like u ..workaholic to the core...and big on organizing things.. r u a perfectionist by any chance?coz i am i know.. :P

Keshi said...

awwwwwwwwwwww ;-)

Im bak Rat...wont be as regular but Im bak. HUGS!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

super cute things they are about you.. Rat// :)

thank you for accepting the award.. i am so glad.. :)

Anya said...

tees.. wanna see the lines...
:)

www.chronicwriter.com

Arv said...

ha haa... LOL @ the bell line :)

and oh yeah... I second Chriz... :P

have a nice day, cheers....

Ramya Shankar said...

Oh man ! Ditto on 2, 4, 8, 9, 10!
I think of babies as brats always before beauties! :D

Ratzzz said...

@ CN...

stop tat wide tooth laugh.. i said u i am more evil than being cute.. :P


tx

Ratzzz said...

@jhayu,...

that award is 4 being honest in ur posts, jhayant.. next time i ll try to get u a dabba award..

:P

Ratzzz said...

@ anwesa...

oh thanks dear

Ratzzz said...

@ Richa

Ouch... that pinch hurt... :P

Congo Richa

Ratzzz said...

@ ankita

Pardeee.... :P

btw thanks for that awesome lunch yday..loved ur family...

Ratzzz said...

@ nacchi..

do i hear a these grapes are so soar line..

har har har... there's always a next time nach!

Ratzzz said...

@ nachi..

OUCH!! aaj do logone chimti kaata... boohooo

Ratzzz said...

@ phoenix..

i dunno if i am a perfectionist but my friends hate me for that.. lolzz..

thanks baby

Ratzzz said...

@ keshi..

ya yaya ayayya.. welcome back dear...

Ratzzz said...

@ orchid...

my pleasure sweet heart, my pleasure

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz...


u gave me an idea.. :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ arv..

u have to hear to believe, arv..
Bell tricked me Hmph....

:-)

Ratzzz said...

@ ramya..
then same pinch.. ha ah ahaha

sanely insane said...

i liked the blog layout...the mutliple columns and all...nice

so ure a monica geller :P

Ratzzz said...

@sane/insane

he he he he.. u can say that... but i am not bossy i think :-)

sanely insane said...

@Rat... sometimes bossy is sexy :P

Indian Home Maker said...

Congratulations :)

Anybody who likes to make people smile and is also organised is very lucky:)

Ratzzz said...

@ sane/insane..

Whew... i nvr knew :D

Ratzzz said...

@ IHM...

hey thanks.... :-)

Anonymous said...

You really are cute...phoenix chose the right person!
great..and congrats on your award:)

Ratzzz said...

@ Mithe...

Thanks dear...

and damn sorry for replying this late... :(