the Phoenix raises out of words...

Currently, i am Obsessed with DannyChicken Momos, Sleeping, Panchaali and Manu samhita lately... Lolzzz.. i have been asked asked to list down 5 of my obsessions by Phoenix and this is d eternal list.. :-D

i am lurking in blogsville since July 07... my initial blog page isn't public anymore.. and i have so much crap lying there waiting to see daylights... i get blog ideas at most odd times including while on bed watching TV, while riding the elevator, while sitting on the commode etc... i instantly store the keyword in my mobile drafts section (that's outbox for the uninitiated).. i once tot of doing a post a day routine for a yr... but lot many obstacles came over to disrupt that... neva mind.. i am still here..

i am a BIG foodie... ppl have strong mis-conceptions given my near zero size figure but thats becoz of something else.. i eat everything that i fancy... ranging from tasteless bland diet food to baby formula to exotic meat to fattening potatoes and cheese.... if thats edible it goes inside me...  my colleagues tease me for being on an eternal diet and recommend taking my diet plan to my buddy M...M sums it all in not so many words, "if i take her diet chart, i'll end up being double the size wat i am now!" :-P

any and every form of it... i just shimmy around at my place.. had started learning Bharatnatyam as early as age 8... learning forms of western for past one year.. i love hip-hoping the Best... wud love to learn Tap dancing especially after seeing a contestant of "So u think u can Dance" go tapping arnd to the beats of "Way I are" - Timbaland... Man we did freestyle Jazz on that.. i never tot Tap dancing on it..

anything that printed on a paper and is bound by a cover qualifies as a book for me.. hating a Genre doesn't stop me from reading it.. i reserve my comments till i finish it... same goes for movies and my foodie habit... i still remember d first book my Papa got for me... now i have a huge collection.. i realised this while shifting house last month... every surface was filled with books and while unpacking i dound books stashed away by me at unlikely places.. a book tot long lost emerged from my utensils carton.. :-P

i know i have a long way to go... but watever i do, i just love 'em all... somehow learning the techniques from someone else feels fake.. to me clicking is mainly wat ur heart thinks... i have been known to click pics using my Dad's Point n shoot during my chilhood.. the results are a treasure which my father denies to share with me.. and i don't share with him , wat i  click now-a-days.. Tit for tat u see :-P







The Rat...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too get most of the ideas while at a red-light, having a shower; sometimes in the middle of the night after a bad dream....
Nice post...

Anonymous said...

could relate to most of them Rat.. :) but photography.. lol i got discouraged..but i guess i will take that camera again and go click click click.. ;)

Amrita~Ams said...

NIce post..can relate o i easily...
i get all idea while driving..while drowsing,in toilet..n.....n.... :| :+...
dance ...uhh..kewl

Phoenix said...

woohooooo

coool tag :)

change ur template na its tough for me to locate your posts... just a suggestion its okay if you stick to it :)

Ratzzz said...

@ exotic..

aren't we all like that.. always obsessed abt our writings??

WElcome abroad Dear

Ratzzz said...

@ pink orchid

if i cud remove ur photographers block, i ll try motivating u even more.. cheers

Ratzzz said...

@ amrita...

ha ha ha.. keep dreaming at oddest places dear..

WElcome abroad..

Ratzzz said...

@ Phoenix...

u tagged me grrr..

in btw.. baby, the tempy reflects my character completely.. :)

Keshi said...

TC of ur sweet self Rat! ty for everything HUGZ!

See u on another day...

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi

Take care girl..

ll miss u loads... Hugzzz

Arv said...

kewl hobbies... put some photos up :)

take care... cheers...

Ratzzz said...

@ ARv..

yaaroda Photo anna.. ennoda clicks has separate blog na..

here

The Furobiker said...

oh .. u ppl think abt blogs at such places? :O

i jus think whenever i open blogger. I jus type type type n publish.. i dint even check the typos.. phew

Ratzzz said...

@ abhi...

n00b... :P

Kartz said...

*ahem*

*imagines a real rat being such a foodie, a scurrying dance... ... *

Naaah... Different... ;D

Seri seri, kova padathey. :P Am returning to blogsville after a week and unwinding in the comments section. Unfortunately, you are *it*!

Peace.

Ratzzz said...

@ kartz...

grr.. i curse u that u ll end up in a rat infested PG room soon.. and it ll hog upon all ur food and dance its way to glory... :-)