Movies and d Baffled Rat...

i have seen checking out the movies, i missed out for a week now.. irrespective of the reviews, i am just indulging myself in this movie marathon...

the otherday i was watching Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd... i already knew that this movie dealt with knick-knacks of relationships.. i had no issues with the bengali couple rediscovering their Lost love after marriage... nor did i have a problem with the movie addicted Pinky's over sweetness and fantasy land, not even her screeching voice disturbed me... man, i was even ok with the marriage of convenience btw Madhu and Bunty.. I loved Oscar and Naheed's mature love and even Hitesh-Shilpa-Jignesh love triangle didnt irritate me much, but i shud accept it sounded creepy wen everytime Shilpa goes "GOd..  help me this one last time, i wont ask u again" routine... But wat the hell.?? wat was that?? The characters Aspi and Zara??? wr did they come from?? Superheros?? Choke choke splutter har har.. wat was that??? seriously.. one moment i was grinning over the sweetness and d next moment i was sitting with this incredible expression on my face.. Priceless, i say, Priceless... that too Abhay deol!! man i had High respects for this guy!! how can he let me down like this??

other day it was "Arthur and the Minimoys".. now those who now me will certainly know abt my fascination for Animated Movies.. completely loved this one.. Madonna's voice made me drool over the princess.. ok don't get me wrong here...:-P and i wud have happily accepted the Aspi and Zara character here rather...

Ah!! "The Mirror has two Faces"... this clearly bowled me over... the movie says a relation is a mixture of Love, Commitment, Lust and little bit of everything... Barbara is d ugly duckling transforming magically from the heavy, frustrated to the confident woman... Jeff Bridge with his own theory abt marriage and sex makes, u laugh out loud yet impresses u with his protective and caring nature... his love for Barbara, and the inability to show it clearly moved my stone heart... but Wat the hell was Pierce Brosnan doing there... i clearly have no idea abt him.. i wud rather prefer him as Bond comeback...

this was another crap movie, i watched yday nite.. .Mera Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye... i cud very well understand the House Wife's frustration wen she discovers her husbands illicit relation and strives to make her own life.. but wat was that Khwab character played by Randeep Hooda... Just wen i come to like him and the Juhi girl, they go and play this character... the first scene that features him as an Adonis asking for a cup of coffee had me literally laughing out loud and rolling abt on my bed.,.. Please guys spare us the horror.. but thinking again we need such specimens for a laugh or two..

P.S # Ppl i am readin this "The Palace of Illusions" by Divya Bannerjee and am completely bowled over.. i really want to lay my hands on Manu Samhitha or Manu smrithi.. anyone knows wr i can get a copy of the transcript.. i already have the original version on Mahabharatha.. its these Manuscripts i want... please please let me know ppl...

16 comments:

The Furobiker said...

Movie spree??
And the oscar for "The queen who watches pathetic movies goes to" "D RAT"

hehe

honeymoon travels and mere khwabon mein jo aaye... how can you watch such weird movies? or is it total joblessness

Anonymous said...

someone is on a movie spree..enjoy!! :D

i watched billu barber yesterday..it was nice!!

enchantinganki said...

I wanna see 'a mirror has two faces"...acchi hai??..

Arv said...

I have not seen any of them :(

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

the mirro has two faces was on sony pix right.. saw it too.. cute movie

Ratzzz said...

@ Pink orchid

talk abt pathetic movies.. orchid don't say u liked it...

Ratzzz said...

@ anki

bahuth achi hai

Ratzzz said...

@ arv

other than Mirror has 2 faces i wont recommend any.. but looking at recent Tamil movies state u can as well take these moviezz ,arvind

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh

yup Doctor... also To Gillian , on her 30th bday.. watch it if haven't .. trust me, u ll love it...

Unknown said...

I lub honeymoon travels...period..grrr...

Ratzzz said...

@ PT

even the superhero shit??? ewww.. keep distance.. :P

The Furobiker said...

n i thot u only watch such kinda movies :P

Anonymous said...

lol i did.. :(

Ratzzz said...

@ abhi

oh please!!! not me...

Ratzzz said...

@ orchid..

oh kill me kill me now... u liked billu and t-rex loves honeymoon travels , esp the superhero part... wat friends i have .. whoa :P

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!