Angels - Revealed!!!

Seriously speaking, i tot there wud be some chaos due to my last post... but little did i know that all my three darlings will show up pronto and claim d title for themselves... :-D

well not many ppl in my real life know abt my blog avatar... atleast not those who i care abt...my siblings discovered this page very recently and to quote my brother "hey u are incredible"... My parent still dunno though... of my close friends only two know abt Ratzzz as i have nothing to hide from them... Malar and Vasu... Malar or Mallu as i call her has stuck with me since school and thats that...

Talking abt V, we bumped into  each other during college... not the same college though... we became pretty close in no time... the idiot is one big fellow who i turn to wen i need to vent out my pent up anger... the sweet heart listens to my not-so-gentle-abuses with calm face and muttering no-no-rite-stop-no-not-that under his breath... but still will be there when i feel like shouting again... not that this is one sided... wen ever by dear V gets bitten by a love bug i have put up my listening hat and a sober expression... believe me he gets bitten by a bug every weekend.. no don't go looking for a story in his page... thats exclusive for Rat's ears :-P    So My DArling angel this is for u.... i mean this post not a can of Budgweiser...

Then we have Rosh... a doctor by profession, he is a real sweet heart... my best blog buddy so far... he loses no second to make me laugh... i remember being admitted in a hospital and clinging on to my mobile minutes before my operation and laughing loud at his jokes on me... my doctor refused to believe that i was talking to a doctor... :-D i have called him Peacock man, wonder butt and wat not... but he takes it all in his stride and comes back with more lines to laugh at.... a true gem who toushes every heart that he passes by... trust me he didnt pay me anything to say this... ok pass that box of chocolates here... and his love for his pet dog Ruby is... well ermm... laughable??? :-P Ratzzz Loves u ROSH... Love with a capital L ,mind it... u are my DArling angel..

and my final DAring angel... d one and only Nachiketa.... seems he gets pissed of if he is called Nachikets.... well... NACHIKETS NACHIKETS NACHIKETS.. :-P muaha ha ha ha ha.... Kats as usually i call him has a Cat too... My official punch bag now , Nachi is never found sans a funny bone or two... go to him with your deepest of worries and u ll leave laughing out loud and forgetting why u went to him first of all... ping him to pick a bone and u ll be rolling in floor forgetting all ur fight... Getting high on Nachiness is unavoidable i say.... his love for straw hats, multicolored socks and knocking things from old flames is no new story... ooPs i blurted out more than i shud :-P Nachileria is highly contagious.. BEware... :-x Muah dear... u are my DArling angel..... :-)

ahhh... and Doc... d Devil was an angel too, remember??? :-)

32 comments:

Richa said...

wow!!

to have such darlings, its great.. kudos to u, wat did u do to have them?? :P

Nachi said...

Yay!!! me an angel!!! hahahahahaha!!

...you know what, just cause you called me an angel i shall let you live for this once despite you calling me Nachikets...

:)aww Rat, you know i love ya too.


ps: Nachi and multicolored socks, straw hats, pots and pans, green grass and old flames!! don't ya be spilling all the beans, eh girl! :D

Phoenix said...

aww lucky you....

god bless you and your beautiful friends... :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

Hmm.. 3 angels.. Like Charlie's Angels ? If thats the case, Nachiketa and V, we'll have to go out shopping and get matching miniskirts.. cos 'Charlie's Angels always look good'... :)

P.S. Will my role be played by Drew Barrymore or Cameron Diaz ?

Nachi said...

@ Dr. Roshan: Doc, i ain't wearing any skirts...i tell ya that right now mate!

but if it was imperative to do so under duress of a life and death situation, i would be something like Drew Barrymore's character!! kick ass cute...

:D

Anonymous said...

awwww that was so so so cute!

Trinaa said...

friends make this place worthwhile dont they :)

Vasu said...

appada list la en perum iruku :P

btw I don't get bitten by a diff bug every weekend. Its the same bug that keeps haunting me :(

@ dear doc and machi.. oops nachi :)
i aint wearing skirt under circumstances. i am not doing that for the benefit of the world :D

Nachi said...

@ V: MACHI!!! that's it mate!! :|

...forget a skirt and bug bites. the doc was being too kind. you, my mate, are gonna be the Cameroon Diaz amongst us and run around in a itsy little bikini (Charlies Angels - 2 ishtyle)...

:D

Arv said...

that was a nice dedication :)

take care

Vasu said...

@ Nachi: I don't want to be a weapon of mass destruction... lol :D

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

Thank God I dont have a bikini scene ( yet )// can you imagine a spectacled hippo running out of the water in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini :(

Ratzzz said...

@ Richa...

i am wondering, still wondering dear.. coz i am neither Mother Theresa nor d Florence lady... :P

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi...

i love spilling d beans... ha ha ha.. but u know tat , donya Nachi...


i love u dear, muah!

Ratzzz said...

@ Phoenix...

thank u babe.. :)

Ratzzz said...

@ ROsh...

har har har.. yep i am d Charlie.. and hey no need to shop for miniskirts... i am giving out identical pink polka dotted green spandex suits for all u three Angels'... :D

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi...

no no no... i said u spandex suits...

and u all get to play ur characters urselves... u know adds kick ass value.. :P

Ratzzz said...

@ The orchid....

ow ow ow not cuter than u dear

Ratzzz said...

@ Trinaa..

absolutely dear, absolutely

Ratzzz said...

@ vasu...

Desperado....

and loose just get over her...

Ratzzz said...

@ ARv...

thanks pa.. but they are worth more than just a post...

Ratzzz said...

@ NAachi, Vasu and Rosh...


Take lightguys . no bikinis no mini skirts... just the spandex suit ll be spot on...

and Rosh... u and ur obsession on teeny weeny yellow polka dotted bikini continues ever since Sobraj happened.. we all know dat... so i ll get u a special scene donning tha... hey it ll get u a chance to show off ur Butt, baby...

Anya said...

heheheeh...

:P

and do they fly around?

i meant the angels!

chriz

Nachi said...

@ Rat: what do you mean tight spandex?? hell no!! i say, the Doc can wear his teeny weeny yellow polka dotted bikini, V can prance around in a golden little thing and i shall saunter about in my floral speedo..



@ Doc: so Sobraj it is, eh!! :D@ Chriz: of course we fly! :D

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

sigh.. Im not usually into exposure... but ok, since it's integral to the role and character development of my persona... but i demand to come out of the waters in my itsy bitsy in slow motion

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz...

they on't just fly .. they do everything a Super hero/heroines get to do.... :-D

Ratzzz said...

@ NAchi...


blahblahblah.... :-D

hey can come online some time.. we need to talk.. my mobile is dead

Ratzzz said...

@D Doctor..
ha ha haa ha..

o ok ok ok.u get dat scene.. :D

Ramya Shankar said...

Hey! Where'd my comment go ?

Heart shatters! :|

Ratzzz said...

@ Ramya....

ummm... do i employ my Three angels to find out????


:-) Angels... Mission missing comments is on

Mampi said...

what a tribute...

Ratzzz said...

@ Mampi...

very late. but yet thanks dear