Unrequited Love


Visual D I A R R H O E A by =mirchiz on deviantART

And the Nightmares are back... i reallythought she had left me for good, then... i think i was wrong... i run and run amok.. they still chase me like there is no tommorow...i flee to escape... but the impetus is so hard that it pushes me over the edge...


my cerebellum is crammed that i can think no more.. every platelet of mine spells thy name... the pain that hammers me is huge and bears me down when ever i move... i am reduced to that of an old man who wills to lie down and crumble..


Born will be I, with more strength and power... 'cause to overcome your love is my goal now... you broke my heart no matter what... but i will be back like the light after night...


but who am i fooling... no wonder even when i travel across seven lands, your love looks upon me like death... i don't want to bear your love and live till i age and wither off... let me be crucified... for you and millions of other unrequited love...
__________________________________________________________________________________

i wrote the above piece in a guyzzz perspective... Today morning R sent me the above animation... he is a great artist and i love his work. he claimed that he did this one in complete whim... but it kindered so much in me as i could see loads and loads of symbolism... Hope i did justice to his art... you can find more of his work here....

14 comments:

Unknown said...

... ow .. did you just open my heart, pinned it on a dissection table like a frog and told me to look at it ?! makes me feel low again,and i might end up doing another clip.. but whatever you wrote, gives me deja vu. a deja vu of a history which was never pleasant. fills me with clouds again. but i love it.i love what you wrote..the way you put my feelings into words as it was overflowing without connection..and i didn't knew how it was all connected.. i love the weird grin that deja vu leaves on my lips. i love the clouds..they are the only things that makes me search for the light..

thanks a lot sweetz.

Vasu said...

By any chance, is this about my behaviour towards somebody or plain guilty conscience? :)

Saim said...

good one:)
angst n pain comes through!!!

Kish said...

a well deserved ode to a spontaneous masterpiece!!! ..you both rock!

Ratzzz said...

@ 666 aka R..

i repeat wat we discussed yday nite...

i had no idea wat turmoil u wr going thru wen u did and sent me that anim... but it left me thinking and suddenly d firstline came to me... after that it was just a flow... :-) Really R, u and Kish are great artists... i respect u both...

D weird grin, d clouds, d light , d search and d hope that keeps us going are both ur and my lovable thingies.. we know that, don't we

Ratzzz said...

@ Vasu...

d world knows that, that u and me belong to a weird lot...

No this piece doesn't feature u.. go read the post script again...

and we need to talk... ping me or gimme a missed call...

Ratzzz said...

@ CN...

thnks mate... :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ Kish...

Thanks.. we all three Rock...

but i am plain jealous that u get to live with d genius and i just get some residual action :-| hmph...

Richa said...

awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Intense... Well written :)

Americanising Desi said...

ohhh i like this.
i so like this!

Ratzzz said...

@ Richa

hey thanks dear..

Ratzzz said...

@ Kido...

Thanks :)

Ratzzz said...

@ AD..
awww... thanks..