You are my DArling angel!!!

The Pink orchid has scored a century.. and we all know how gracious she is in giving away awards... so this being a great occassio she has bestowed upon me a couple of awards including "I 'm coz u r" ,"Thanks for ur cmments" , " Blogger Dudette" and "You are my guardian angel" /i am using an ancient laptop and a dial up modem. sorry for not actually displaying the awards , Kajal... /

Thinking abt guardian angel something struck me... who is mine? One who has stuck thru with me thru all pinks and blues... One ho knows me indside out... no i am not talking abt blink-and-i-vanish-friends-for-a-while... The One who is there for me and d one who searches for me in every crowd everytime to laugh or cry....

Ah game time.. that Idiot is here in Blogsville alright and he frequents me too... Obviously being a best friend if he doesnt know abt my blog or if ditches my blog avatar then he is doomed for sure... :-) so hey Guessing game anyone??? i am hitting d sack now and allowing him to show up himself... well if he doesnt he ll get his head flattened wen i meet him next.. :-D

signing off for now... HEy u are my DArling Angel...

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwweeee thank you soooooooo much for accepting them.. Big Hug!!

Nachi said...

aha!! ME is here...now my head won't be flattened!

:Dspeaking of guardian angels, remind me to tell you a story the next time we get online...tell you about mine!

until then, *Mwaah Mwaah* and sleep well Rat!

joie de vivre said...

angles hmm.. we are too much facinated by them yeah

Vasu said...

:O -> ! -> ? -> :)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

angel.. damn.. if only you'd said devil, i'd have stood up and accepted :)

Anwesa said...

phunny!!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
inviting or givin him scares?

Vasu said...

Hey wait a minute... For quite some time I thot I was tat angel. But 'idiot'? I aint an idiot. I am ultrasmart. So someone else do the honours. :)

Ratzzz said...

@ The orchid...

a BIG hug back....

Ratzzz said...

@ NAchi...

ha ha ha.. no flattened head this time... :-)


and hey u forgot to tell ur story today.. ok tomm then... :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ Joidevivre..

yeah.. of d angels and ghosts...

Ratzzz said...

@ Vasu...

:-D !!!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Doc...

ha ha ha.. go check today's post...

Ratzzz said...

@ Anwesa...

ha ha ha.. isnt that a way of showing love too???