Call it wat u may like....

Long time huh... i felt, i may even ditch this place.... all gone for good....then i thought, "aww come on... this is my only connection to the outer world".... yeah u read it right... only connection... well as on the last count i have barred my mobile connection, taking down my orkut account, deleting my 20SB account, quite a few online messaging accounts and yet another social network account, i forgot its name now!!! its just me the anti-social me for next few months....

Why? - because i need this break from the vibrant "Rat"... i had enough partying and socializing for the past 6 years..its a touch down now...

and on the other side, i have just returned from a whirlwind tour of my ancestoral places... my dad and mom'srespective villages, farms, and temples... well u know that from my previos posts....

and i have another trip planned for June first week... not to mention Vasu is gonna be here with me... i am all excited.... we will be meeting after wat 2 years, Vasu??? hmmmm :-)

well this reads like a journal entry.. it sure does... well my bad.. will be back with a real post soon...

till then 'ta...... :-) i am now back to my act of a Tortoise, a Pupae, a Snail or watever... Call it wat u may like...

28 comments:

Arv said...

kewl one... someones got the travel bug :)

Phoenix said...

my god tum kitna travel karti ho... me envies you..



have you stopped blogging and commenting?? na just curious :)

Satish N said...

Ah, this happens at times where one will get into a zombie and we do need such breaks at times. Well, till you return back to this blogging world, your readers will wait for you. Take care dude.

Keshi said...

yeah where were ya? :(

Keshi.

Vasu said...

u asked me to cancel my chennai trip and u r going on a trip? this is unfair

Anonymous said...

Have fun rat..and take care.. :D don't leave us alright?

Akilan said...

Enjoy your trip. And do post your travelogue. Take care. :)

Anonymous said...

maatramdhaan nirandharamaanadhu...

its good the change occured..

have fun with travelling around

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hmmm.. take care, I guess.. hopefully, see you on the other side of this 'inner' journey :)

Saim said...

dun ya dare scurry out of this hole:D

Cяystal said...

I'm missing this "tantrum throwing" rat..so its high time you came back!..
even fussy me did..so you definitely should =P

tunafish said...

Hey!

Good to know you are on a merry go round.. and don't think you will escape the call of the(ahem!) post. Its like those reincarnation Hindi movies? you get back to write again and again:) Happy hols!

Nachi said...

the Rat threatened my kidneys!

...and if that wasn't enough she sent goondas after me to have me bashed up...

but i survived!! you won't get away from me Rat...so scurry around while ya can. it won't last forever... baas ek baar mere haath toh laag tu. paakaa doonga!:P

Ramya Shankar said...

I did a milder version of being anti-social for close to 3 months. Took a break from a lot of things and when I returned, life seemed so new and little things meant a lot to me!

Its definitely worth it ! Have fun! :)

Ratzzz said...

@ ARv

this one got a travel bug rite from birth :D

Ratzzz said...

@ Phoenix


ha ha h ha

haan darling... took a break.. hopefully i am back... visit u soon

Ratzzz said...

@ satish..

hey dude... :-)

i am back now.. and i am a Lady everytime i check... :D

sheesh wat is wit folk.. everyone thinks i am dude.. :}

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi

in my cocoon.. if i am a butterfly yet? thats to investigate

Ratzzz said...

@ VAsu

dont fret.. i postponed d trip too.. for u

Ratzzz said...

@ Orchid

i didnt.. and i wont :-) thanks dear

Ratzzz said...

@ Aki

ah... unfortunately u dont get one... its too private :D

Ratzzz said...

@ chriz


:-) i did have fun.. loads of.. thanks chriz

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh...

hey doc... like everyone needs this "inner" journey rite... i needed it desperately

Ratzzz said...

@ Saim

i am here to dig deeper baba... :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ crystal..

i did sweet heart.. i am here..

Ratzzz said...

@ fish curry

ha hhahahahaha.. yeah this is my movie and i get to come back again n again n again... :D

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi


i am sure i ll send goondas again if u do the vanishing act from daily chat session.. mind u, Katzz

Ratzzz said...

@ Ramya...

i know, iyer.. i have done absconding acts before too.. :)

u need this breaks desperately... cheers