Lets talk something random today...

i had to do an Angelina Jolie act yday...no not because i wanted to look chic or something.. but the fact that i had missed my office conveyance,may miss my friend's car pool in another 5 mins, the energy conservation of state government plan, and a plunging neck line left me with no other choice.. yet must accept that the breezy feeling on my back all day long was a heavenly feeling
**************************************************************************************
i am roaming around with zero balance in my mobile since a week now.. that combined with laziness to recharge and not calling up home, Wookie and Dance class has resulted in ppl concluding that something is seriously wrong with me... not that i am recharging anytime soon.. i sort of like this silent mobile thingy.. i use it as an alarm clock now..
**************************************************************************************
i am playing around with fractals for the past 2 days.. i stun myself with my creations.. and wat more M asked me to show how to make one and i made one in flat 5 min , hands down... :-P i said u rite, i stun myself..
**************************************************************************************
my Roomie retaliated PB on something, wen he came to drop me off at my place, on our last date.. later she asked me if PB had taken offense... i assured her he hasn't and the conversation went something like this..
Roomie : with my near ones, i always talk back and argue a lot..
D Rat : actually i argue only with whom i don't like.. if someone gets closer to me, i stop that and just listen to them , even if they are wrong...
i was thinking abt this today.. actually that's true.. i never argue back to my loved ones and tend to be silent.. shud i be changing this habit of mine.,. i heard Rats bite.. shud i bite back too??
**************************************************************************************
and i found this on Icanhascheezburger website.. got totally floored.. i am planning to get myself a pet.. wat ya think.. a dog, a cat, a  pair of fish or loe birds...  and yeah my Yellow spidey is missing since noon.. it fed on a couple of Keedas at 8 am.. i saw it lounging on my CPU at 2 pm and is missing since then.. plz pray for its safe return ppl.. i am missing it already.. it made a nice subject for my clicks...


The Rat...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

you seem to be doing so many things in life at any given point of time... lolzzz why not get cell recharged?? though even I love to keep my cell on silent... it's such a peace...

Vasu said...

get loe birds... LOL :D

Vasu said...

and yeah u r not as lucky as me. the last time i said low balance, u know who recharged for me... hey wait, was i lucky or unlucky for that? :O

The Furobiker said...

When i ws in India, i was totally sticking to my cell for the reasons mentioned in my recent post, but since i shifted here i hardly used my cell for 10 mins talking in past 2 months.. phew

Anonymous said...

come back soon spidey :(

Arv said...

u need a break... :)

WritingsForLife said...

interesting life.
I love the photo :-)

Deepa Goyal said...

You could also have a turtle for a pet...they're nice and they look into your eyes...i have one...

enchantinganki said...

ahem-ahem...
Someone is going so random... :-)

btw,i have taken up tat tag....cheeeeeeee!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Vij

he he he.. yup.. a Jack never a queen

Ratzzz said...

@ Vasu

ouch my spello.. my bad

Ratzzz said...

@ vasu.,..

yeah yeah ur love bird.. hey u yet have to update me on tat episode

Ratzzz said...

@abhi..

went thru ur post.. hilarious.. :-)

Ratzzz said...

@ orchid..

yup spidey :( miss u...

Ratzzz said...

@ Arv..

Eureka eureka.. wacko thats wat i am yearning for almost a month now

Ratzzz said...

@ raaji..

Thanks buddy.. click on the site... it has too cute kitty Pics

Ratzzz said...

@ Deepa..

Darling, turtles need love and nearness.. given my 12 hr work schedule i can never spare so much time for it.. :(

Ratzzz said...

@ Anki..

good girl..

hey gimme a call sometime.. got something to discuss abt...