And then we went Hunting....

02 June,2008 : 1800 hrs.



Tired i was yet had to venture out for what can be said the most stupid hunt on this earth....

me,my roomates KR, MY and my colleague LP were met by the broker agent who was supposed to show us the options...
So it happened that the broker had another one to help him around... so we were 6 in 2 bikes...
We Girls were a bit safer on our scooty... just imagine d plight of the guy being sandwiched on the LML Vespa.. ( wink wink)

Needless to say,the hunt proved futile.. If the house was good, the rent was not only above the budget but threatening the existence of anyother activity too... if the rent was well within limits, i may as well call the option as a Kennel.. :(

The wait for the owners to bring the key took more time than the time we took to see around the property.. Funny we were treated like minions.... Now enuf of that.. I really need a roof over my head and its only few days before i ll be evicted out the one i live now...

hey i did no crime, just our lease period is over and it is reserved for someone else.. Someone Please build me my Palace...

No comments: