A Slice of ME..

Five people on my shit list:

  1. People who gossip... Man, y are u bothered with whom i go out??? Get a life..
  2. People who back stab... why all d sweetness if all u want is tan my skin red???
  3. Scantily dressed Girls... if u want to flash every bit of your skin then y waste money on clothing at all???
  4. Stalkers/Stare Freaks/Flirts... Just Go Hump d tree, Leave me alone...
  5. Friends who are not... y this false cover of friendship??? its a sacred relationship, Please.....
Close brushes with death/danger :

Me met with an accident during my 12th std.. a racing bike came on the wrong side struck my Trendy that was parked.. unfortunately i was perched on it facing the opposite side... my back head got a serious injury and was taken to hospital immediately... My doc says i went into coma.. but till date i remember the proceedings as if i saw myself, as if in a outside spectator.. When i described wat and all i saw to the doc, he immediately ordered a through check of my brain.. he freaked out wen i recited the names of all d nurses who took care of me during my coma.. That was my close brush with death.... Now u know d reason for my permanent brain damage, i suppose.. he he he

Five preferable modes of suicide:
  1. Attend a day long Lecture by Mr. SM... instant death
  2. Cross d road on a peak hour in my present city... death guaranteed
  3. Riding a bicycle against a fast approaching Train... u judge
  4. Keep myself away from my iPod, Mobile, Laptop and Internet for a day... 2 days guarantee or else all d four ll be confiscated till death
  5. Eat food at my canteen three times a day for 3 days... Slow poison but very effective
Five guilty pleasures :

  1. Chocolate Pastries @ Fantasy
  2. Chicken Roll @ Calcutta Roll Centre
  3. Devil's Own @ CCD
  4. Mocha Almond Delight @ Dinshaws
  5. Double Almond Choco Fudge @ Top n Town
Five things you never want to forget :

  1. The Day i successfully processed my first Leather
  2. Acceptance Letter From ILTA addressed Dr. BS instead of Ms.BS
  3. Winner @ All India SCHEMCON
  4. A book gifted by Mr. TR, now Secretary, Dept. of Science and Technology appreciating my assignment on Evaporation Techniques
  5. My appraisal Letter by Mr. BMG awarding me an exceptional Contributor level
Five loves of your life:

  1. Fur Dolls/Stuffed toys
  2. Chocolate
  3. Ice-creamzzzzz
  4. Red Balloons
  5. Music
Strangest Dream:
i don't remember much of my dreams... but one thing i remember was wr i found all my relatives, school friends(mind u i learnt in 9 diff schools), college friends and other friends are working at my company along with me.. Funny .. i ll rather hang myself than go thru such an experience

Five most valued possessions:

  1. the ring on my left ring, which i am wearing since 1998
  2. a ball of multicoloured bells, given by a temple drummer recently
  3. a passport size photo of me taken @ the age of 5
  4. a 50 rs note flicked from MJ
  5. a note on wat my colleagues think abt me.. collected at a workshop by Mr.Alex

Five favorite superheroes :

  1. Mayavi (Phantom)
  2. Spider-Man
  3. Hawk-Girl
  4. Wonder Woman
  5. Green Lantern

No comments: