Peak of bad mood

There was this neighbour of mine, i was gossiping with yday.. actually she was a kid and was openly adoring me... we were talking about my literary misfortunes when she said, "Didi, you write so well.. u can send lots of articles to your company magazine rite??"...
Sigh... she was in a spot when i said " SH, I am d editor of our mag."

i remember back in college, a junior saying to me, " Didi, why don't you participate in the inter-university quiz challenge? You can easily win."
Yeah! Rite! i could have easily won given that, I was the Quiz master for that exact show for 3 running Years

And these are just examples of my bummers....

My foot.. y cant people see i am far ahead... When ll they learn...

1 comment:

Vasu said...

:) you are quite a character... You wil soon get celebrity status. Dont worry