Time-out....

Last two days can be marked as happy days... I took off from office stating health probs on Friday and of course i had headache baba.. believe me... i slept till around 3 pm... and know wat i went to sleep by 8 pm on Thursday evening... so 19 hrs of sleep.. eternal bliss...



PK-Junior had already fixed up to meet at 8 in GFC, better known for its butter chicken.. so woke around 3, lazed around, took a bath and irritated my maid by asking stupid questions... watched a Lara Croft movie and got ready by 7... The kid was waiting outside GFC rite on time.. the food was nothing to write home abt.. even the much hyped abt butter chicken fell flat... Then, we walked to CCD for a cup of coffee.. i had my signature drink, Devil's Own... PK- Junior gifted me a cookie box... cool.. he walked me back and totally it was a quality time spent altogether....



Was up with the Book "The 3 mistakes of my life" the whole Friday nite.... by 5 30 am i went for a walk at the near-by park... Caught upon sleep for a hour or two after that...



Saturday was as laid back as usual.. Went shopping for latest books at Reader's Paradise...Got 6 books and one on Bolivia by Che Guevara for PK-Junior... PK-Junior met me at the store half an hour later... We drove to PK's college... he gave me a tour on the various facilities, more importantly the memories linked with the places....

Just when we crusied back home, it started raining...

Back at the apartment, i danced in the rain with a couple of kids.. good feel... Became a kid again....


the rest of the day was of ok types....

No comments: