Real Tantrum

So what , if I’m a tad bit childish for my age.

So what , if I like talking a geek like sometimes.

So what , if I wanna help people with their problems.

So what , if my boy-friend of two months broke up with me and I didn’t give a damn.

So what , if I like Pokemon.

So what , if I like making fun.

So what , if I like playing in the sun.

So what , if I like dancing in rain.

So what , if I like exploring fractals.

So what , if I absolutely HATE Roti.

So what , if I love Cartoons

So what , if I don’t appear to be an adult…

You know what , I don’t care , whether you think I’m an adult or not. I know who I am and what I am , and that’s what counts.

1 comment:

Vasu said...

So what, if U stop to be my friend? I will kill you then :)


I know who I am and what I am and that's what counts... Tat is d only way for a happy life.... :) Enjoy maadi