550 grams of besan and oil...

PS strikes back... after so so so many days me, MJ and PS were together yday evening.. unfortunately for me PS and MJ happened to be seated behind me in d company bus plying towards Indore...  Should i reaaly say now that my patience was tested to d extreme verge... Both started speaking in Shudh Hindi.. Lolzzzz...
I am a Panchvi Fail Champu even in normal Tooti Phooti Hindi...
i was laughing all thru the one hour that took us to reach Indore... suddenly we decided to have a Mung ki bhajjiye party.. Anoop nagar choraha was supposed to famous for this... our regular shop was unfortunately not open, and we had to barge into yet another Shop....

First PS ordered a 300 gram followed by 250 gram by MJ... All together we ate 550 grams... we 3 really are wild hogs.... :-)

Some addition to my hindi Vocab:
Nimnakotike Ujadda Pasu
Dehadi
Ghol Ghuttam Lakkad Bhattam Le Dhanadan Prathiyogitha
Kanta Langot

Now Heaven knows what this all mean really.. hope they dont land me in a soup.... hey rat in soup, Thats never heard of...

2 comments:

Punam said...

My Hindi is quite good, but the above listed... I give up!
Is it dehati and not dehadi? dehati means villager.

The rest sound like greek to me.

Ratzzz said...

he he he he.. ya its dehati.. see i said my hindi sucks.... so does my hinglish... [sheepish grin]