When in nude land even Bikini is Overdressing....

this is wat happ yday.....

No no no.. stop thinking... neither was some one running around naked nor was i in my red and white bikini.... It was just an exaggerated statement of the situation...

Still suffering from Food poisoning...So naturally i hit the bed as soon as reached my room, all dressed in blue and white (The Kurta i wore to office...no .. not bikini...) K had taken her day off , so she waited upon me with dinner and stuff.....

Suddenly her boyfriend L wanted to have a late nite ice cream... I was dragged along and me still fully dressed in my Office suit... You shud have seen the looks i got... shud i mention that the whole crowd at the ice cream joint were in shorts, pyjamas or short skirts reserved for bed, including K & L... And i was done up from head to toe in Blue and White.... Damn....

2 comments:

Vasu said...

ice cream... i remember eating something like that... WTF. i have become so time constrained :(

be happy tat u have time for all tat... i agree this xp could be painful, but still... i dunno

Ratzzz said...

vasu....chill maar yaar..