This one not so lucid…


There was a time when I got these stupid dreams of getting all those stuffed dolls, chocolates, ice-cream and stuff… and then came a time when I dreamt off handsome stunners… and now this…

Had this stupid stupid dream yet it has left me wondering a lot… each and every detail was so evident and clear that I wonder… hmmm…

Now, to the dream…
It vaguely started with my mom being introduced to an Old lady by yet another old lady… voila they talk and get me and a guy (obviously the old lady's son) engaged… I vaguely remember me and him getting introduced by my dear mamma… then obviously we fall in love much to the chagrin of the old lady who introduced my mom to my would be in-law.. Some problem brews up and d relation btw our parents' is on d rocks (no not the club at Indore)…

Then I remember making hurried calls to this guy (my wud be... he he) and saying something like "I am afraid da… will we be able to be together??" Ta da Mom interrupts… after that it goes so hazy and I don't remember if we ended up together… but I remember signing the register from which I checked out the guys name…. Blink I woke up before the good part... damnation…

Now the funny part I was dressed I Half-saree (gag….) and the one time I meet up this guy, he was in Sherwani & Chunni (weird)… and whole set-up was in some rural area… Weird weirder…
Okzzzz… "Mr. J V Rajan" where ever u are, I am happy that u exist… but there is no real hurry… we will meet when we are destined to... till then ciyao..

Forgot to add # FIL's name is Jayprakash.. but somehow dont remember MIL's name..

6 comments:

Vasu said...

interesting... do u know wen u r getting the second part of this dream? ;)

Vasu said...

hey dont forget to invite me to ur marriage, even if it happens in a dream.... lolzz

Ratzzz said...

sure thing.. u will be my Bride's maid Vasu... and if i ever i get a Part II of the dream that will be post marriage rite.. no siree bob wont blog abt it then.. he he he

Punam said...

Pretty premonitions, Bhagirathy? Do u good. so u know ur future haan? Reminds me of a similar english movie... (can't recall the name)...

Gayathri said...

Lol! But, I can't help overlooking the fact that Ouch my Toe writer's name is "Jamshed V Rajan".. Sorry.. :P

Seriously, that was a fun dream. Might be nice to just dream up the person, google them and get in touch! Crazy, aren't I? ;-)

Ratzzz said...

@ punam.. i digress... wats d fun if u know ur future.. and please i dont want a JVR...

@gayathri.. Toe writer?? now who cud that be??? he he he.. i read a blog wr d girl had got a fraanship request from someone.. she googled him and actually find he was all wat he claimed to be...
she didnt accept that request is a diff issue...