Taking of Love turning into hatred...

Ever wondered where high heels came from?
The first person to answer "the shoe shop" is guaranteed to upset me for real... Or thinking again, even d utterance of the word "High Heels" gonna offend me...

they surely are torture devices made by men for women to make our butts look good...i think by now , u might be seriously contemplating about my gender, given those various mails addressing me as Mr. BS... but hey hold on.... I am damn serious.. Me thinks, wearing High Heels is next to being under d guillitone...

The Scene unfolds with me shopping at Max (boasting Fashion under Rs. 599, unfortunately it starts at Rs.579)... i saw this cute pair of Army slip ons.... Doomed, the sales representative insisted that it was on reduction sale and i need to get another pair of footwear of the same cost to get the Slip ons off his hand... i surfed d sandals section only to fall in love with a mettalic black n grey stilettos... It was a love at first sight... given that i have never ever wore a stilettos before it was very stupid of me to get it.. but love is blind and i did get them....
This was a month back... yday suddenly i wore them on a whim... K, her bf L and me , d eternal Rat had planned a movie and shopping... my speculation was i am gonna be on flat grounds all d time so will be safe.... d movie went v v v fine... even d shopping at e-zone, big bazar and Dollar shop went verrrry fine...

It was once when we reached Saket , roughly a km away from my place, when devil entered K and L's mind... first K wanted to get a Memory card for her mobile... three shops down still she cudn't find d one she wanted... fourth shop (thanks to my prayers, god u heard my atlast) she got her booty.... Then K wanted to buy eggs and milk.... my expression was murderous which she laughed off saying "Rat, i am giving u practice to walk"... Like hell.... got it at her special shop.. special because she purposely left two common shops which we get regularly from and walked some more distance to find this new milk shop... Grrr....

Then devil transferred from K to L.. he wanted to try a new route to home, insisting all time this is d most shortest (ppl were laughing seeing me walk by this time)... some more steps and i cudnt bear it ne more.. took of d stilettos and started running... reached well before K & L....

My toes and insoles are still throbbing with pain.... i am ready to donate those evil stilettos....

ANy Takers... (Please please please, pretty please with sugar, cherries and cream... take them off.. i am on my knees and begging u)

2 comments:

Punam said...

sorry.. not mee...!!

I don't wear stilettoes too. They are criminal.

Ratzzz said...

i am still stuck with those EvIL shoes... :(