Life’s one big…… Lucid Dream


Took my day off yesterday… Was so high on migraine that I tot it was better to sleep off than torture my fellow countrymen with high temper out-bursts… slept most of the day only to wake up for bath, lunch and cleaning up d room (yeah I checked… I don't have OCD)… And finally got time to check out the movie PK-junior presented as his going away gift… honestly speaking I just remembered I hadn't checked out this movie yet…

 
So I slipped in the CD and sat with my drawing pad doodling a pencil sketch… Loved this one than my so far fav movie, A Beautiful Mind….
 Tom Cruise has done a better job than his MI series... Penelope somehow captured that girl next door look pretty sweetly... Cameroon always had a negative picture in my mind, her smile not withstanding… but truly speaking, it was a Tom's movie and he carried it perfectly…

 
Tom had d option to tune his life into a dream custom made for him, when it went haphazard… he dwelled in them till guilt got over him… but how many of us have this option.. given chance I may to live a life based on my dream… it will have a house made of chocolate, with a chocolate lake behind it; my meals will consist of all the exquisite pabulums from around the world; I ll get to eat the most incredible flavors of ice-cream from Hagen daaz; will sleep in so soft beds with dozen masseurs helping me to sleep; handsome hunks bringing me bed tea and breakfast; OK OK ok, I ll stop before I go overboard… (Note to self: Stop rite reading that Lauren novel again and again)…

 
Anyways just wanted to say life is always a big lucid dream… u can dream but eventually have to wake up and start working to achieve it….Aint I a Sherlock Holmes for discovering this… My my…

PS # Thanks Fat bouy for this wonderful movie…
Addendum # The movie is "Vanilla Sky"

2 comments:

Laasya said...

Ha ha... I don't want to live my dreams mostly because they involve crazy multi tasking situations with celebrities as my siblings and even that ends too quickly!
I am weirder than you think.

Ratzzz said...

i too dont want to live my dreams given d dream i got yday morning.. read my next post

http://bhagirathy.blogspot.com/2008/08/this-one-not-so-lucid.html