de baba.. de de baba...

a month back i broke my glasses... i didnt think much about it then as i was sure i will get a similar piece... it was a mettalic-pink one... but much to my chagrin i am not able to find a similar one... the shop keeper's argument Mam "that was custom made for you, as u demanded that exact shade".. WTF if it was custom made on my demand request why can't they make it again.. its me demanding requesting again rite???

Wat more... having a tough time at work and while driving... its a real pain to read smaller fonts and pages with bright backgrounds... no siree, i am completely unable to see wat u are projecting on that overhead projector.. sorry my glasses quit working for me right at this time...

Driving is more fun as hardly a day goes without me getting into a tiff with some random guy.. all i can guess is bright lights approaching from opposite direction.. d vehicle is to be assessed only wen it comes very near me and by that time either of us wud have bumped into each other... no matter who bumps the other person is subjected to my colorful language damaging all his assets... yes siree, wat?? oh u say dont you have left and right side at my place?? no siree traffic rules are something that is gone with the wind here... :-|

to rub in more salt R quips in daily, "its a good thing that now u dont see the world with your pink glasses..."

Grrrrrrrrrrrr... i am gonna get him back for this sometime soon...

somebody save this poor blind girl...

My first Glass - i broke this too..
 
My second, Pink glasses - met the same end...
 
Now u say.. which one suits me better....

No comments: