Rat!! don't...

At age 1, Rat!! No No don't!! Mud is not for eating...
At age 5, Rat!! No, Don't Play with that Kid...
At age 7, Rat!! No, Change the Channel...
At age 10, Rat!! Not that Book.. Go get your comics...
At age 13, Rat!! Where are u?? i said u to be home before 11...
At age 15, Rat!! For the nth time, Don't talk to Boys! they are evil...
At age 18, Rat!! No.. u will not goto Chennai.. you will study from home..
At age 21, Rat!! Dewas?? Wr in the world is that... Come back to home...
Now... Rat!! no no.. i will find ur life partner.. You WON'T decide by yourself..



At ages intermediate... 
My doctor said : No oil.. No Fat.. 
My Boss said: No Vacation...
My Friend said: No Time...
My Boy-Friend said: No Kiss...
My Teacher said: No Brain...
My Lawyer said: No Proof...


I say... No Life....
The prompt at Sunday scribblings was 'Forbidden', and Ta Da....

7 comments:

Andy Sewina said...

You make it sound like everything is forbidden, but reading between the lines... perhaps.

Ratzzz said...

at those respective ages, yes it was forbidden.. but it was me, who chose whether to break or stick to d rule...

Gayathri said...

Lol! I have been discussing quite a bit about restrictions with my friends here. Maybe I should blog about it too.

Anonymous said...

wow! Nice.....Was not knowing you can make you so many forbidden things in your life. Very true indeed.

Ratzzz said...

gayatri : u already did i think...

Nel : everything is forbidden and u reach for every forbidden thing... lolzz.. thats life

Unknown said...

boyfriend and kiss??!?!?

Ratzzz said...

AAHhh santa wen did i get a lawyer???

u n ur pea brain....