emotions unlimited,,,,,

Well.... it was mixed.....

it was my first Diwali @ North India... Since last year i made it a point to travel back home during diwali.. Last  year was a riot with me planning to go home at the last moment and taking a train, bus, taxi, a Lorry and finally a auto to reach home, wr this happened to me :(... I was sort of looking forward this year... First surprise was on Dantheras, 2 days before Diwali.. R took me to d class Pooja... Tarun obviously didnt expect me and it was a surprise to him.. we did aarthi and had huge fun as none of us knew how to do a pooja... rite from me drawing the Swasthik the wrong way to R playing Hanuman chalisa during Laxmi pooja, we did all sorts of goof ups... 
Mom called up and i felt very nostalgic...Missed home :'(  VB called up and we made a spontaneous plan of hitting the road... Both in our pjs were driving around the city when VB took himself as my self appointed guide and have me a quickie about Indore city.. it was midnight and we hit the local Food Bazar aka Chowpati, SARAFA... several gulab jamuns, aloo tikkis, Dahi vadas, Garadus & Rose-milk Milk shakes later, we found it fit to return home....


So obviously Diwali morning found me still sleeping... This happ and then R took me to class... Pooja was already over, but i got to meet Tarun's family... it was a riot with Tarun's mom urging us to show her how to dance(she is an awesome Kathak Dancer, in btw).. we danced a bit and patakas were cracked :-P  But d ultimatum was i COULDN'T Sleep a wink.. all my neighbors found it fit to fire crackers late it into nite... i Like it NOT... one another wacko actually tot a brilliant idea of pooling all his crackers into a big box and fire it.. it continued bursting for an hour, and my migraine peeked into Mt.Everests and Mt.Etnas.. i actually ran out and shouted at my dear neighbor for giving me this third degree treatment... Heck... i finally went to sleep by 3 or 4 am... @#$%&^

Padwa went fine with me curling up with Swati Kaushal's "A Girl Like Me"... Mr.Beans it was in the evening .. Hot chocolate, Grand Latte and conversations on a wooden sofa under a neem tree with light breeze and twilight bulbs... Heaven.... ;-)

Wake up with a call from Wookie's Mom on Bhaiyya-Dhuj.. Went over for lunch... the Heavy meal made me sleep.. went for Fashion, d movie at around 10 pm... it was irritating back home at 1 am, with my stomach rumbling and me not able to find a single morsel of anything edible even after through-n-through  rummage of my stuff.. had a troubled sleep :-( .. me gonna stock up on junk food today evening.. ouch thinking again i will be busy today evening.. Wookie is leaving tomm u c... he he he he he

a collage of my mixed diwali... hope it captures all..and no there's no wookie picture of in there... ha ha ha

2 comments:

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

innovative picture style...

Ratzzz said...

ha... so u are a Picasa illiterate