Hilarious....

was talking to H today morning... she is doing her post grad and also fills in for her professor at times... she had me in splits when she mentioned this...

today a funny thing happened, rat...i had to take a theory class for graduate students as my prof was away..usually all our labs have computers and projectors..so i dint take my lappy..but unfortunately the seminar hall i went dint have a a comp..so I had to lend a lappy from some guy,,,i dint notice his screen saver..a very sexy pic of priyanka chopra...when i connected it to the projector BAM it came!!god I was freaking embarrassed!!
 i just couldn't stop myself as i rubbed more salt in her wound... ha ha ha hahaha

PS # Hey H... note i gave the uncensored version as u wished...

PPS # i searched a lot but couldn't myself to post "a very sexy" pic of PC.. she is too hot to be posted here... :-P come on this is a famil blog.. dont want to get it adult rated...

2 comments:

Saim said...

Piggy Chops is hot.period:D

Ratzzz said...

Piggy.. Gag.. chops....Gagggggggg...

Hot??? :-P