Knee cap.. Re cap.. Mad cap...

  • My Team won the first place in Statelevel QC competition
  • It was J's Bday on 22nd.. celeb it yday at the class....
  • Hurt both my knee caps badly.. Doc suspects its a case of Torn ligaments...Very Painful... 
  • took the day off yday... slept for a longer time, gorged upon Chicken Italian Pizza n Strawberry milkshake, Cleaned up d wardrobe... Found long last stuff....
 
  •  will be taking a break next week from internet as such.... so don't curse, if i don't comment or reply back... reham karo yaar...ligament tear hai...

2 comments:

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Hmm.. I've had Ligament torns before.. congrats :P Get well soon.. All you need is to stay at rest.. atleast it was the hands for me.. poor you..

and hey... Strawberry shake is tempting.. phew.. ill get one in an hour's time ;)

Ratzzz said...

congrats??? heck... ppl here havent even shown sympathy yet and my dear quakeboy is congratulating me... fine...

Yup it was awesome to drink too.. now i want a chocolate milkshake... :-P