My Suppandi...

My dear Darling Nimmy aka Nirmala, doesnt understand much English and i can't make out her local Malwi language.. so its a laugh riot to hear us communicate to each other... Diwali morning (afternoon to be precise) i was lazing in my bed, and Nimmy was pampering me with stuff (food! Glorius Food!!)

Suddenly i looked up from the book i was reading and said "Nimmy darling I Love YOuuuuu!!!"... Pat came the reply "I love u too"... I was obviously floored :-P

Its another story that she went to K,quietly and asked wat does "i Love u" mean...seems she heard this phrase in some hindi movie... so much for innocence and ignorance... hmph....

 PS # Nimmy is my cooking maid...

2 comments:

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

rofl.. when I read the last para
gud sanses aaf humar !

Ratzzz said...

:-P