Search engines... Holy Smoke...

needed a desperate break from making endless excel sheets and presentations... took a break and logged on to my histats account... hit counter and geo-locations were as usual... but the search engine summary had me in splits... so here, u too go have a good LOL....

thgh / forest of thgh - is this a mis-spell?? even then Thigh is ok but forest of thigh.??? oh may be the person needed a forest of thunderous thigh shakers for a show; the proceedings of which he may contribute to a social cause...

hmar - now what this could be???

nude land / nudeland - like WTF????

dream about rat -Oh u perv... u dream about a rat huh... or is it you were dreaming abt me?? awwww

Indian nude dance / India in nude dance -Now Now Wat do we have here... i have traveled across My country and know almost all the traditions n dances... even learnt a couple of dance forms (OK more than a couple) but this one i missed... Shucks.. do they have any dance institute for this... do u dance alone or need a partner??           Grrrrr..... :-|

why did aditya leave Tanya? - How in the world will i know.. who is aditya and who is tanya?? and how in the world did they land up in my blog??

bamboo torture - Ouch.... /*tots Censored*/


beggars home Indore - Wats this? a new thingy like Orphanage, Old age Home, Mental asylum huh??

kite runner multiple choice - this is a news to me... they already released The Kite runner as part of acads huh??? and u have multiple choice QA on it???

blah.om - OM CAN NEVER BE BLAH.... thats final... no arguments...

namesake /*myname*/ - awww... some namesake searched my(our) name and ended up at my blog.. how sweet...

starving ppl in india - :'(

wives tail, raining on july 15 - enlightenment needed... this left me completely baffled..

Hermione Granger a rat story text - ???A Cat married the Swan and they honeymooned at Ibiza??

were he di** goes in a girl - ouch some loser, googled for this??? PERV....

"washing away the dirt of yesterday" - sure baby.. thats why u take bath daily morning... now repeat after me " daily bath is mandatory "

baar-violin maker - i assure u, i have in no way a connection with this crime :-P

overdressing for the office - as far as i know ppl say i under-dress for office.... so no ways i wud have mentioned anything on over-dressing...

indian motichoor ladoo recipe food /story of motichoor ladu associated with? / sabudane ki khichdi
how to cook dhaliya/ how to make bhutte ke kis
- how so so much i would also like to know all these???

how long d rats stay pregnant - Ratzzz!! how Inquisitive...but isn't Rat an egg Lay-er??? hmmm...

low cost bamboo water wheel - how sorry i am that i couldn't provide knowledge about such precious thing to the searcher...  me damn sad, NOT...

love sadness - Should they always go hand in hand???

alone in sadness - for the last time, i am very much happy when i am alone.. when will u ppl learn??

Somebody please save my Sanity.....

Jokes apart you know the words that had the highest hit rate  last month  - Hunger , Love, and 5 Elements... my Fav posts so far....  So far so good....

5 comments:

Saim said...

aah...well u never know what leads to what...but why the hell wud any1 search for forest of thigh,dreamz abt rat n blah.om beats me:)

Ratzzz said...

beats me... i am yet to unravel this mystery... :P

Akilan said...

Ha ha ha....
BTW, your tag is completed.

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Interesting and funny search keywords...

I thought I am the one who searches crazy things.. now I know I'm nothing in front of all these.. lol

Ratzzz said...

yeah say ur post aki...

@ quake boy...i am still baffled with "wives tail rains on july 15th".... how cud any one crazy no matter how crazy think of such a phrase??

Lolzzzz