another one...

Wow... Some tag i say.. really... now i can know all u folks better.. ;-P

 Ok... comments section is all urs..  kindly answer and as Saim says from the heart, in an unadulterated way...


 Here we go...

#1. Who are you?
#2. Are we friends?
#3. Something I have and you want.
#4. Give me a nickname and xplain y u picked it.
#5. Describe me in a word.
#6. What was your 1st impression of me?
#7. Do you still think that way about me now?
#8. What reminds you of me?
#9. If you could give me anything what would it be?
#10. How well do you know me?
#11. How do you see me in the future?
#12. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
#13. Are you going to post this in your blog and see what I say about you?


:-P  

4 comments:

Saim said...

#1. just another common guy inhabiting dis beautiful world.

#2. yep...4 sure:)

#3. tantrumz:D

#4. chihuahua:D

#5. fun-loving [thts not 2 words, ok]

#6. sum1 wid a chill pill attitude who wrote really funny posts

#7. yes but now I knw u r more than that too:)

#8. rats:D n tantrumz too

#.9 loads of wishes

#10. not vry well but hv a good idea still

#11. still throwing tantrumz:D
on a serious note hopefully always happy n fun loving like u r now

#12. nopes

#13. dun dun dun!!!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

1. I'm da maan.
2. yup.
3. time.
4. Jackrabbit..you're always hopping around with one thing or another..
5. funloving ( thats one word !!! )
6. refer question 5
7. yup..more so.
8. energizer bunny.
9. A crate of relispray for now ( hows that leg btw )
10. not really.
11. hopefully more of the same
12. cute question, but well, naa.. Im pretty open on my feelings.
13. Im scared of answers I'll get from others

Ratzzz said...

@ Numb... chihuahua??? wat d ??? ha ha ha ha... will keep on throwing tantrumzz doncha worry... :-P

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh...

- chalo u r granted to have all the time i have... but gimme d break u took.. i need one tooooooo :-(
- Jackrabbit?? toing toing toing.. wait this is something else.. :-P
- bunny?? first a rabbit then a bunny... i got vamp teeth doc, not bunny teeth :-P
- thanks for d Relispray.. i am recovering now... read d previous post, doc...


and finally wats up with u guys.. funloving?? is that the only word in English.. (OK accepted its one word) :-P then too.... oops my dictionary refuses to take funloving as one word.. wat say??