I will be okay coz I feel fine....

thanks for d calls, comments and mails, amigos... but seriously i am fine...

was overwhelmed with the support.. Wookie and Shesha insisted that i continue my dance classes, when i was all for bunking it till i felt better... M called up and insisted that i leave for home immediately ( he sent home the point by mailing the same in next half hour)... R and MJ for trouping into my cabin, giving me a warm hug and sitting there silently while i ranted out everything... YA for numerous gtalk pings.. JD for calling up even though he was busy with his wedding preparations, which is tomm... PK for dragging me into her shopping spree and make me buy a couple of Khadi Handloom stuff...  Rosh, Anki, Saim and Ash for their prayers... Ravi for shaking a finger at me and warning no more cry posts..

Pop is lot better now and is back to work... he has been scheduled with further treatment on my birthday.... Great, just great... but thats ok.. the treatment is lot more important..Shesha has promised to travel down to be with my parents... i am going down home btw Christmas holidays, coz thats the earliest i can avail my leave...

Mom is worried about me now.. getting constant calls and texts.. think, i shudnt have cried over phone.. they are stunned to hear me cry after 6 yrs...last time i cried, i think, was when i was stupidly involved in an accident during my 12th class and ended up in hospital for months... :-) he he he..its funny to think abt it now...
_________________________________________________________________________________

in all this juncture K and L haven't yet bothered to ask wats wrong... not that i care anymore...the drift btw me n K is getting wider day after day.... dunno how we are still sharing the same roof over our heads... its always  iPod over my ears and L by her side... we don't even discuss stuff related to house now...
_________________________________________________________________________________

i have put hold on all plans for the party... i may go on a simple get-together-over-coffee rather than a full lunch bash i had planned for... Wookie and his friends are having a party @ Chennai on the D-Day... but Wookie will take care of that.. so no frills there.... R went bang-bin-bang wen i said, i had canceled the party... i may end up beaten.. save me ppl... :-P

Wishes for B'day have started coming.. but i really don't have the idea why this early.. is there a hidden agenda???? Beats me... 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 Quality months come to an end this 30th.. i have to judge a couple of Essays, Slogans and Posters, all on quality... the Quiz competition went fine.. but not as good as it used to be in college... my Compering skills didnt help either coz the response was very poor from Colleagues... only a handful turned up... Daang...

The winners are getting ludicrously beautiful gifts that i wish i had been a participant instead of playing the host.. but thinking again, i was the one who chose the gifts rite?... he he he
_________________________________________________________________________________

Missed d company Vehicle yday morning.. actually over slept.. tot will come in private bus... heck i forgot its Election season and inter-district transport is not allowed... Daang.. i, anyhow waited for an hour and got one... a mini van posing as Bus... my dear sweet poor knees.. throbbed with pain all day.. doc warned not to stress it, as d ligaments are still weak and i have stopped my steroids... :-( and above this a fellow commuter and the driver tried to act fresh with me.. i played dumb and kept quite.. it was me against a whole van of guys.. Scary.. i am not repeating this again... Daang...

And yeah.. its d election day tomm...  ppl have warned me not to be out my room... it will be real Show tomm with all the party agents and stuff... Daang again....
_________________________________________________________________________________
 i have two deadlines and a week long training program in the offing.. don't ask me, then wat i am doing online.. i am taking hours to complete this post.. the power of multi-tasking... this will be the third training i ll be organizing.. that too on my fav subject, Business Models.. i am all excited..
_________________________________________________________________________________

i have been asked to be off Chocolates by my Doc... Choc is my migraine trigger and as winter has started, Doc has advised to go slow and strict on my diet... i have two boxes of dark chocolates and a box each of Nestle Milk chocolates and Dairymilks.. is anyone ready to take it off my hands.. its really tempting and the stock is not exhausting even after giving away most of them to random colleagues... they are suspicious that how can a Choc addict like me can willingly give away chocs... Daang.... like i am willing to do it.. i am being Pushed ppl....
_________________________________________________________________________________
i am not writing for NANOWRIMO even though i started... why?? coz i killed away my Heroine and made d romantic story into a murder thriller.. and i don't like wat i have written even a bit... Daang Daang Daang...
_________________________________________________________________________________

and yeah.... i got my Bday dress... purchased it from Fabindia.. the collection was named  as Teen India... as PK pointed out i am no more a teen, passed that period years ago.. yet i like to thrive in d teen feeling, so got it... He he he... and the other two are the handloom material i got at a local Handicrafts exhibition...

 Talking about dresses, i got a silk bandhini material as Diwali gift from a cousin... had got it stitched into a suit... now i am working with some brocade, glitters and beads on it.. was reminded of the days wen i designed whole Saris with thread, bead and embroidery work while in college... hope my creativity hasn't died out yet... will upload a pic wen i am done... _________________________________________________________________________________

 Will end here i think.. this bar of Milk chocolate near my key board is tempting me at large...blas·phe·mous...

Ouch that was a very long post..... :-P

and yeah, Wookie threatened that if i mention him anymore he will take over my blog.. so i expect some hacking in next few hours... :-P   and of course... have u given a thought about this....

_______________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

hitch writer said...

whoa.... ups and downs are part and parcel.... hmmm

smile...

Ratzzz said...

smiling..... :-)

rantravereflect/ jane said...

haaaa.. that post was sooo cute..
DAaaaand :d

GEEEE, give those chocolates to me- i wanna eat them sooo bawddd! but my dr.butt-adipose n dr.hip-lard are asking me to keep away :(
:(:(

soo yeahh lucky lucky colleagues!

tehy have a fab teen collection??-gotta go check it out..
gee, though teen sixes would only fit my feet ;)

geee, love ya ratty pic-- ya remind me of the naughty remy of ratatouille!
:)

Ratzzz said...

ha ha ha.. u missed the chocs then.. no body over-rides a Doc's request.. or is it a command.. :-P

lucky colleagues :( i know...

he he.. lets not even go there... i had a hard time finding a Teen size that fit me...

Luv,
D Rat...