Still, call me wat-ever u like...

This is me.... but something odd happened on Friday...

I crossed my fingers,involuntarily as i saw a mail van... but i uncrossed it immediately thinking "Wat are u gonna wish for, Rat??"

Its not like i have everything and i wish for nothing.. but i didn't feel like asking for anything.. till a couple of years ago, i always wished for the well being of a dear friend inspite of our many many fights... then after moving to Indore, i saw less of these vans, as my 6.30 am - 7 .00 pm schedule guaranteed that my life is confined to the 4 walls of my glass cabin(okss one wall is of brick)...So i was pretty happy to see this Shiny Red Mail Van... but shocked myself by uncrossing the fingers...

Deep Breath.... going thru this again, i still feel happy wen i see a pair of black birds... But my star gazing days are gone... i instead hit my bed praying for the sleep to descend on me quickly... i still make a wish before blowing out the candle but visiting a temple and 5 am dreams have become a rarity.. its 7 weeks since i paid Mr.Dutta a visit and practically i don't remember the dreams if at all i get any... And i don't give a damn about a broken mirror....

Sighsss.. how much u change in so much short period... i think i should spend more time to stand and stare...

5 comments:

enchantinganki said...

hmmmmmmmm!
You know wat?u have grown old na.....
now, Its our time to rock the world!!

enchantinganki said...

n I feel pity for your chotu, vo sirf ander hi ghoomta rehta hai bahar nai aa pata :(

Pri said...

count me in!! time surely changes a lotta things :)

Ratzzz said...

yupzzz... and time changed my blog look too.. lolzz...

Ratzzz said...

@ anki... grown old?? buzz off i ll rock on till death does me away... ur time is yet to come...

chotu? wat chotu? which chotu? kaun chotu?