A warm fuzzy feeling...

was blog hopping again today... Came across this girl... Girl! love your name.. know don't ask me why.... as i always say "Heart has its reasons known best to itself"  and coming back to the point loved ur post here... so i tagged myself.. here is my list...

Happiness to me is....
  • 5 more minutes of sleep, esp on a wintry morning...
  • being complimented u look nice, even when i make no extra efforts...
  • a hot cup of Lemon-honey concoction, a book, my Bean bag chair and Jazz music...
  • a walk in the park, with children running askew, old couples holding hands and smiling coyly..
  • a ride on my bicycle,Camilla, in an empty road...
  • clicking away with my cam, Nemesis...
  • call from Wookie/ Shesha/ Home as per mood...
  • a pencil, a  soft eraser, sketch pad and lots of time...
  • a double scoop of Choco-Almond Fudge...
  • sleeping in some-one special's lap...
And the biggest.....
  • not having  a BaD HaiR DaY...
 he he he he... d last one was is not a true one.... so wat is happiness to u... lemme know...

No comments: