I am a book.. open one.. write all over me, will ya???

but thinking again, Please stop after giving me a TITLE.... :-P

Yday evening  JD of my dance class sent me this Text msg...
"Suppose i am a book.. Its still  Untitled.. U R given a chance 2 give it a a title... What it should be..??"
Funny question but liked it a lot.. wanted to know wat really ppl think abt me.. so, the Rat promptly forwarded it to a select close circle of friends... the response was mind numbing... some ppl yet have to explain.. and i know i ll make them cough up the reason :-)

The Titles, i am entitled to... :-P
  1. Sugar and Salt - JD
  2. Pagal Bandariya (Mad Monkey) - MJ
  3. Taoji aur unki Jaadooi Chadi (Big Dad and his Magic Stick) - DB
  4. Shaan (Pride) - MK
  5. My Amma (My Mother) - SR
  6. Rat, the lovable- SK
  7. Kannavu kanni Rat (Dream Girl Rat) - SH
  8. How to become CEO in 30 days - SD
  9. Versatile - NP
  10. Are u a game for it? - Big B
  11. The Unexpected - AR
  12. Popular Express -YA
  13. Miss Popular-PK
  14. The Personality -  AS
  15. Work in Progress - SA
  16. Pandora Box - PK
  17. Usually Unusual - RR
  18. SODIUM : highly reactive - PS
Whoa.. that's quite a list... ain't it...
go on... if i pose the same question to u, wat will u name me??? Answers.....

8 comments:

Anwesa said...

since i almost don't know u,i'll give u "TUMTUM".(dat sounded funny,so!!)

Ratzzz said...

it does sound funny... Tumtum...hmmm...

:-) thanks....

hitch writer said...

Dont know you enuf so... i ll give it a pass...

Ratzzz said...

come back later.. will give u the rite post to reply..

Anonymous said...

I am really LOLing. :p

Even I dunnu you well, but looking at your profile pic only one word come to mah mind : Bubble Muggle :p

Offtopic: Thanks for Blogger Meet Invite!
Would like to know more about it :)
Check your Gmail.

Ratzzz said...

@ QM... bubble muggle?? are u a HP fan??

whoa.. me too...


regd blog meet..
ll reply u soon...

Quiz_Master said...

Yeah! I guessed that! (Actually from its one of the commandments of being a geek - Thou shalt must read Harry Potter :p ). Me biggie HP fanatic.... ;)

Ratzzz said...

Damn... now i have a competition...

both for being a geek and a HP fan..