no title here...

if u r here so that this Rat can cheer u up or pep up ur mood, u can give this post a skip.. its a cry post and i want it to get out my system, hence the post.... now sodd off, u lurkers...

Pop got his first Stroke attack wen i was doing my class 12th... it started as acute migraine attack and i was packed away as i had several exams to be given.. when i was back, i came to know about the gory details and found my dad ridden to bed... it really broke me down, d behavior of my family.. hiding everything from me just because they didn't want to interrupt my education... Fine with me... Pop's health improved but by that time i had moved out of house... i went home during vacations but that was sparing...

its 6 yrs since i am out of home... i rarely go home.. i don't want to justify myself for not going.. coz thats me.. doing everything on whim.. popping a surprise visit then not going home for months... but i call home almost daily.. almost i say coz some times i might have slept off soon...

All fine... why this now suddenly... Pop got a stroke attack again.. it seeems the attack came a week back and damn they didnt l\let me know, AGAIN.. i had talking to mom daily but not a word she uttered.. she was all composed that i cudnt even recognize anything amiss... i had this something is not right feeling all week but i blamed that upon my own silly brain... how i came to know.. my stupid stupid bro texted me...

i am crying sitting in office for d past half an hour... for a change i am not bothered wat my colleagues wud think abt a weak Rat...  i am just not able to stop my tears.. i want to stop everything and be there wtih my parents.. want to kick my bro and sis for hiding everything from me since a week... kick my bro for his inability to handle the situation and for texting to ask my help... kick myself for being so away from my family for so many yrs...

JUst Just Just....

Sorry DS, DKV, PS, YA n S. .. i had just got the news and was crying.. cudnt respond to u guys...
Sorry guys.. if english,my incoherence and my grammar sucks in this post.. i just don't have d himmat to go thru it again..

8 comments:

Quiz_Master said...

Tears are not sign of weakness.

"The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears. ~John Vance Cheney"

The news is saddening!

Look upon situation from your mum's eyes. No parents want their son/daughter to be sad or want to come in their way.

I hope your dad get well soon. My best wishes :)

enchantinganki said...

Dont worry di..
Your dad's gonna get well soon...!!And soon u will be chirpy as ever..!
wid u if u need me..!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

I'm so sorry to hear this.. I wish I had the right words.. but I can only say 'Hang on in there'..
Will pray for your dad to recover..

Ratzzz said...

@ Ashwin, Anki, Rosh....

Don't! Sometimes you don't want anyone to say u "it will be alright"..i am in such a mood...

all i need desperately is a bear hug and a supportive silent shoulder as of now..

Saim said...

read ur replies 2 d above comments
u may not want 2 hear it but trust me v will still say it...coz hope is eternal
tk cr....of ur dad n urself!!!
inshaallah he'll b f9 soon

Ratzzz said...

@ Saim....
hope is the only thing that keeps me going...

thanks...

DreamClicks said...

rainy (cats and dogs) in chennai. didnt have the mood to work. so i began reading blogs and i read this post too.. saddens me... but also reminds me that i'm growing old and my parents are already old...i guess certain things are inevitable... it is all about facing it...rain or shine :)

Cheer up gal!

Ratzzz said...

cheered up... :-)

DV... wat are u still doing at work.. go home and prepare for ur marriage..